𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟥𝟢: 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

Start from the beginning

Draco and Reyna glanced at each other, laughing faintly. "Come," she pulled him up from the bed.

"Put fucking pants on," he spat.

"Where are my pants?" she questioned, looking around.

"I don't know," he shrugged, yawning.

"Whatever," she huffed, walking towards the door.

"PANTS, REYNA!" he rushed, blocking her from the door.

"Where the fuck are they?" she groaned.

"I don't fucking know," he groaned, running his fingers through his hair.

"Fucking help me look for them or else I'll walk out of here with no pants," she hissed.

"Bloody fuck- check under the fucking bed, yeah?" he huffed.

She walked to the bed, crouching down and she saw her pants. She picked them up and slipped them on. They then walked out of the dorm, going to her dorm.

They walked into her room to see a bunch of books and loose parchment scattered on her bed. It was a bunch of research on trying to find out what the visions she got of her father meant.

"Clean your fucking room," Draco spoke, closing the door.

"No," she shook her head. "It's research," she added.

"I can't fucking stay in here if it looks like this," he huffed, cleaning the mess.

He closed the books, piling them on her desk before gathering the loose pieces of parchment into one neat pile on top of the books. She walked to the bathroom, removing her shirt, and throwing it in the basket.

"Where are you going?" he questioned.

"I'm going to shower," she answered.

"You coming?" she looked over her shoulder.

With no hesitation, he followed her as he tore his shirt off. They both hopped in the shower, the water at lukewarm temperature as they washed each other.

She grabbed the shampoo bottle, but the water made it slip from her hand, and it fell on his foot.

"FUCKING BLOODY FUCK- Reyna, seriously?" he groaned as he picked up the bottle. "That's the fucking third time you hurt me in the last two hours," he huffed.

"It's not my fault," she shrugged.

He glared at her, his lip curled as his jaw clenched.

"What's with the look?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Because you-" he spoke, but got cut off by her smashing her lips into his. She cupped his face, his hands resting on her waist as one of his hands still had the bottle of shampoo in it's hold.

She glided her tongue along his bottom lip, tasting him before nipping softly at his bottom lip. He tongue slipped in her mouth, taking control as they kissed passionately. The water splashed onto their bodies, dripping to their connected lips.

"Does that make it up to you?" she breathed against his lips.

"Mm," he nodded approvingly, pressing a kiss on her lips before squirting shampoo into the palm of his hand.

He turned her around, lathering the shampoo onto her hair. He massaged her scalp and she let her head fall back in pleasure. Her eyes fluttered closed, letting out a sigh of relaxation.

"Est-ce que tu aimes ça, chéri? (Do you like that, darling?)" he grinned amusedly.

"Oui, mon amour, (Yes, my love)" she nodded.

not so one night stand; d.mOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara