Purrrr

Fluff
Also Chokemenishinoya wanted fluff but I'm scared that they might not like this so im not gonna tag them-
___________________________________

Sakusa and Atsumu were walk in back home from the grocery store but Atsumu stopped in front of an alleyway when he heard some whimpering.

He walked inside the alleyway with his Omi following him behind. "Atsumu! We can't go further! Alleyways are dangerous you know" Sakusa exclaimed. Atsumu ignored him and continued walking until he was in front of a box. He crouched down and looked inside the box.

He saw a cat, a black cat. It had more fur at the top of his head so it looked like it was its hair. It was also curly like Sakusa. Atsumu picked it up and it started hissing. It scratched atsumu a bit but it calmed down.

"Don't tell me you're bringing that home" Sakusa said annoyed. "I am but don't worry omi! I'll take care of it and I'll clean it too!" Atsumu replied. "Tsk.. You better" Sakusa said before walking out th alley, atsumu following behind, carrying the cat in his arms.

~time skip~

When they got home the Ravenette walked towards the I kitchen to cook while Atsumu walked to their bathroom to clean the cat.

Atsumu got a small tub and he started to fill it up with water. While waiting, he prepared the things he needed to wash the cat. Once the water was done, he tried to put the cat in the water but the cat hissed at him and scratched him.

Sakusa finished cooking dinner and he walked towards their bathroom and saw Atsumu struggling to clean the cat. "Omi I need a little help here!" Atsumu exclaimed. "Theres no way I'm touching that thing" Sakusa replied.

Atsumu pouted and continued to struggle cleaning the cat. Sakusa sighed and walked over to them, "fine I'll help". With that, they both cleaned the cat until it was sparkly clean.

Atsumu smiled happily while drying the cat "Thank you omi omi!" He said and the Ravenette just replied with a 'tsk'.

When he was finished, he carried the cat towards their bedroom, Sakusa following behind. Atsumu then placed the cat on a mat and the cat just curled into a ball. "Hm... What should we call you?" Atsumu said while tapping his pointing finger at his chin. "Aha! Let's just call you Kiyo! Especially since you look like omi" he said happily, the cat just meowed in response. Sakusa sighed and just said "go take a shower then let's eat dinner." Atsumu smiled at him and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower while Sakusa went to set the table.

When Atsumu finished changing, he walked over to Kiyo and patted its head while walking over to the dining room.

~Time skip~

The couple finished eating and they were both at their bedroom. Atsumu's lying down on the bed while scrolling through his phone. Meanwhile, Sakusa was listing the things they need to buy for Kiyo.

Kiyo was walking around the room then he spotted something above their bedside table. It started to scratch the cloth, trying to make the small box fall down.

There was a not so loud 'thud', the couple looked at where it was from and saw Kiyo getting a mask from the box with sparkly eyes. Kiyoomi immediately walked over to Kiyo and took the box. He looked at the cat and saw it staring at the mask it got with sparkly eyes. Sakusa sighed and picked Kiyo up then he walked towards the bed before putting it down.

Atsumu just watched as Kiyoomi fixed the mask, picked up Kiyo and putting him down on the bed. Atsumu sat up and Kiyo walked towards atsumu's lap and curled up in a ball, still holding a mask. Atsumu giggled and looked at him in awe then he started caressing Kiyo.