"What was Hopes fault? World domination?" Lizzie asked, partially joking.

"She saw my roommate naked" Maya shrugged. "You shouldve knocked" She added, turning her attention back to Hope. "I did knock" Hope fired back. "Yeah but you waited 0 seconds before entering!"

"You couldve locked the door, or maybe put a sock on it!"

"Well, I didnt want the whole world to know I was having sex and the view was nice" Maya added.

"You were sleeping with Sharon?" Lizzie asked kind of shocked. "It took me 2 years just to have one night with her!"

"You have to become there friend first, thats how it worked with Hope"

Hope slapped her face with her hand "Okay, thats enough"

"Alright loves, you ready?" Rebekah unlocked the car It was a white 1952 Skyline De luxe Convertible. It looked brand new even tho Hope knew her aunt had it since 1952.

"Alright, where we headed?" Lizzie got in the car, she was the 2nd one in which meant she had to sit in the middle. Marcel was in the front seat, the passengers side while Hope sat behind her aunt.

"Wait, are you the other twin?" Rebekah turned around in her seat. "You got both of them?" She asked her niece. "I like your hair" Rebekah complimented, not even letting anyone get a word in.

Both Hope and Lizzie blushed. "We're just friends" Hope added softly. "Great because  If you break that darling girl Josies heart, Ill hunt you" Rebekah added, with a nice smile which made it seem like she didnt just threaten her own niece.

They were about to pull out of the large drive way before Hope saw Josie running out of the school, her hand waving and she glowed in the light. "Look, its Josie" Hope pointed out.

Josie was panting when she made it to the car "Im coming" She said simply before opening the door. Hope smiled brightly before scooting over so that she was pressed against the door and Lizzie was all in her space. Her arm was pressed against Hopes and their thighs were squished together.

"Is that everyone" Marcel asked with his iconic smile. "Stop smiling" Hope demanded. "And start the car" She told her aunt.

"With pleasure!" Rebekah said, pulling out of the driveway and getting onto the road.

"Roadtrip!" Josie shouted enthusiastically. "So what happend with you and dad?" Lizzie asked. Hope would be lying if she said she didnt want to know the answer too. "We finished the project early" Josie said simply. "And I wouldnt let the three of you go on a roadtrip without me" She added.

Hope smiled brightly at her girlfriend, glad with her accomplishment and excited that she'd be able to enjoy this journey with them. Even if it involved dead hunters and possibly Hope killing people. But she'll try to keep herself in check, for her aunt and Josies sake.

They ended up singing songs together the whole drive to a motel, even Marcel joined in with his lovley voice. Hope adored it and loved any chance he got to sing for her.

"The 4 of you can share a room, right?" Marcel asked after discovering the Motel only had 2 unoccupied rooms available. "Uh" Hope looked around before Josie answered "That should be fine" The girl shrugged, still way too cheery for an all day drive couped up in a car.

Marcel grabbed the bags, speeding the past the front desk and up to their rooms. Hope just gave the lady a sheepish smile before added "You're seeing things" then walking off.

"Im so tired" Josie groaned once she made it up to there room. Hope furrowed her brows at the sudden mood change but didnt question it. "You know, now that we're all alone maybe we could have a fours-"