Chapter 2- Tessa talking to Hardin

Tessa's POV
After school I see everyone in the soccer field practicing and I see this guy with tattoos around his body and he's wearing soccer shorts and a shirt with his soccer shoes practice his shoots and he makes all of them. Wow he's a hottie I want to talk to him.But after cheer practice.I need to practice my cheer.

Sarah's POV
"Omg the bitch is coming with her minion"I say and Kiara laughs.

Chanal's POV
"Okay girls gather up"I say Ave they all come together and start to practice.

2 hours later.
Chanal's POV
"Okay girls practice is over"I say and I go tessa.
"Hey girl I'll see you timeouts are you staying and willing on your backflips"I ask.

Tessa's POV
"Yeah bye girl see you tomorrow"I say abs she leaves and I see everyone leaves but the cute guy is still practicing his shots and he's really good.I shot and watch him and he turns his face and he comes to the bleachers and comes sits next to me.

Hardin's POV
"Umm.. hey what are you doing sitting here in the bleachers when your practice is over I think"I say and she smiles.

Tessa's POV
"I could all you the same thing"I say and he smiles.

Hardin's POV
"I practice to get better at soccer"I say.

Tessa's POV
"But your already good"I say.

Hardin's POV
"I know"I say and she laughs.
"My name is Hardin. Hardin Scott"I say and put out my hand.

Tessa's POV
"Tessa Young nice to meet you Hardin"I say and shake his hand.

Hardin's POV
"Nice to meet you too"I say and she smiles and I smile.
"I kinda see you in school mostly all the time I know that sounds weird but I do"I say and she laughs.

Tessa's POV
"Haha it's okay but I have seen you but you airways hang out with that group of friends"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah"I say
"You should come and hang out with us"I say and she shakes her head no.
"Why not"I say

Tessa's POV
"Because I feel that your friends don't like me especially Sarah because I have her for cheer and she's always taking shit about me to friend to that girl Kiara"I say.

Hardin's POV
"I don't know why they do that but I promise they are super cool"I say.
"But you can hang out with us tommorow if you want"I say.

Tessa's POV
"I'll think about it"I say and he smiles and he do cute.
"Do you like tattoos"I ask and he laughs.

Hardin's POV
"Yeah I do I have them all over my body but they ate not stupid ones they are meaningful to me"I say.

Tessa's POV
"Well that's cool"I say.

Hardin's POV
"So why did you stay here"I ask her.

Tessa's POV
"Umm I kinda wanted to talk to you but I also wanted to work on my backflips"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Well I'm flattered"I say and she giggles and she's so cute.

Tessa's POV
"Will I have to go because it's getting dark and if I don't go home my parents are going to worry"I say.

Hardin's POV
"Okay no problem I'm going to practice"I say.

Tessa's POV
"Bye nice to meet you see you tomorrow"I say and he hugs me and I leave and get on my cat and drive home.

Hardin's POV
Wow I think now we're friends she's so hot and that hug was amazing I wished  that I could kiss her but im going to take it slow.Who knows if she likes me?