7. cowboy drinking party

!TW!
alcohol and drugs and childhood trauma i think. have fun.

The next morning was quite awkward.

mostly because danny and kurtis kinda made out last night and drew knew nothing of it.

"Why are you guys being weird..?" Drew questioned them.

"What? we're all perfectly fine, uhh just making breakfast." Danny said nervously while breaking an egg.

"yea i can see that." drew went on.

there was a weird silence after this and kurtis decided to break it.

"Guys i heard there was this like cowboy party thing going on in town tonight, maybe we should go?" Kurtis asked.

"Yea i could be fun. plus i really wanna get blackout drunk." Drew laughed.

"Yea why not." danny simply stated and went on with his breakfast making.

the day went on fine and quiet since both danny and kurtis were avoiding eachother and drew had no idea what was going on .

it was time for the party and they were all getting ready.

"Okay you guys have to tell me whats going on. did you have a fight or something you're barley speaking..?" Drew finally broke the silence.

"Yea.. a FiGhT" Kurtis said mockingly.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" drew asked danny unintentionally laughed.

"Nothing lets just get going." Danny said and they left the house on foot to go to the center of the village.

Drew was very suspicious about everything and he didnt know what to think. did his best friends have a fight or maybe.. did they do something else?

Shortly they arrived at the party. Theree wass a large electric bull thing and a lot of alcohol and other stuff. People were drunk everywhere.

Drew already left to go get a drink and left danny and kurtis alone.

"Hey lets put this whole thing aside and jusy have funn get a drink or something. its a boys night out cmon danny." kurtis yelled over the music and smiled at him.

Danny did like drew but he found kurtis just as intriguing. He was pretty and had morals and all that stuff. the bar is kinda low.

"Yea you're right lets get something stronger than beer at least" danny said and they left to find the booth and drew, who was already getting at it with the vodka.

secretly kurtis was hoping danny would kiss him again. even tho it would be wrong to use him like that since he would be drunk but kurtis was drunk now too, he didnt knwo better.

some time passed in drinking qnd dancing but quickly the trio got separated.

"Hey little guy" A random tattooed stranger said to kurtis, "i dig your tattoos man theyre pretty cool. soo wanna get real fucked up tonight?"

The man took out some weird pills and kurtis eyed them. He honestly had nothing to lose and he was already drunk enough to take anything. He lost both danny and drew in the crowd at this point.

"Yea i guess. what do i owe you?" kurt asked and the guy just smiled and waved his hand around.

"You're all good little guy this ones on me, if you want more tho we'll settle the price, have fun!" the stranger left.

Kurtis swallowed the three pills and backed it hp with some juice vodka. he didnt feel anything buy suddenly the room started spinning and he saw random colors.