Part One: Introductions

Sans walks out of Grillbys, after a long day of bad jokes and drinking a lot of ketchup.
The day had gone well for him so far, and went to go and take a nap after doing nothing productive at all. As he walks though, he spots someone lying in a pile of trash bags, with a pale white head, and dark blue cloak. Curious, Sans goes to see who this is.
      "Hey, Kid, you awake?"
It suddenly opens its eyes then slashes at him with a strange type of sword, shredding the bag of hog dogs.
     "Man, not the dogs."
The guy immediately goes to slash again, but hes already behind him.
     "Kid, I'm not gonna hurt ya. Why don't we just talk, K?"
After a few seconds, it calms down and puts his weapon on his back, which looks mostly like a nail of sorts. Strange.
     "I've never seen anyone like you before. I'm guessing your not from around here?"
It nods, still a bit on edge.
    "Well, looks like I... 'hit the nail on the head'."
He winks, and it laughs, though his voice is absent.
    "I knew you had good taste. How's about I take you to my place to figure out what's up?"
He nods again, readjusting his cloak to feel more comfortable, though the both of them smell absolutely horrendous.
    "Its settled then. By the way..."
He picks up the fallen hot dogs from a second ago, and puts them back in the bag.
    "Pretty sure these are still good, five minute rule, right? Follow me kid, my brother Papyrus will be happy to see ya."
he heads off to his house, the knight following, looking around and mentally taking images to map out later.
     "Something about this kid... it irks me. What is it...?"
Sans thinks as they walk home, creeped out by him but also interested.