Nice To Meet You▪️

°Y/N POV°
I made my salad and went upstairs to my bedroom where everyone was i went in and sat next to them as they were sitting in a circle Elona was chatting away with Aiden while Cameron was sitting there looking at the two lovebirds.
"Oi lovebirds me and cam are climbing up to my bed since I have a TV there, don't do anything funny" I grabbed cams hand and climbed into bed. We got to know each other more and saw we had alot in common but the best one is that he watched anime!
We got on simplyaweeb.com and desided to watch kakegurui. We saw 4 episodes until mom came up and saw all of us and apologized then told us lunch was ready. Wow time went by fast, I enjoyed hanging with cam. Before I went down I asked him for his number or snapchat. He gave me his number and said he would text me when he was free.
°3rd-person POV°
They all went down to eat. They were enjoying their food with Cam and Y/N talking the whole time, little did they know someone was watching them.
°Elonas POV°it
"Omg they're so cute" I whispered to Aiden.
"They are"
" Hey do you mind if we have a sleepover tonight here?"
"Mère is it okay if they sleep here tonight"
"yes but the guest rooms are getting renovated so you might have to sleep in the same bed"
"that's okay mama we can manage"
"everyone come upstairs!" I said while climbing up the stairs.
-time skip to when they were upstairs-
°Y/n's POV°
We all talked a bit until mom came up and told uss it was bedtime I looked at the clock and saw it was 11.pm already.
"OK. So Adrien is going to sleep on my bed and you guys sleep on Y/n's bed!" elonaa said.
"kk let's get this over with my energy has been drained away from me" I said already climbing up to my bed.
I went in my bed when I hearing a creaking signaling someone was hopping on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw cam trying to quietly get on the bed but failing miserably. "sorry" he said.
"it's okay but now imma fall asleep for good so don't try to wake me up" I said with a smile on my face. I got back on my pillow and after that I feel asleep.
°Elonas POV°
I woke up to a warm presence near me and remembered it was Aiden. I quietly got out of bed and climbed up to Y/n's bed to see if she was awake. When I got up there I saw the cutest thing ever. I saw Cam and Y/n cuddling. I suddenly had so much energy and went to get Aiden, he was so sleepy but was almost bursting out of laughter when he saw the two. When we both just lost it.
°Y/N POV°
I was woken up by laughter. I bolted my eyes open to see I was cuddling with Cam.
(Some bad words coming you're way, sorry don't know how to spell that good)

Shit shit shit shit shit
I wanted to wake him up but he was already awake. We both blushed and pulled away. I got up and ran after lona while she was teasing me.

°°Cam's POV°°
I saw y/n running after elona when in the corner of my eye I saw Aiden trying to keep his laughter in. He was about to open his mouth when Y/n's and Elona's mother interrupted.
"Mind if you go take of my daughters they're acting like psychopaths running around the house. Y/N looking like she's about to kill someone. Thank you" and then she just went out. Holy crap this mother has some patience. We ran downstairs to see Y/n on top of Elona on the floor holding her down and saying "you little shit I will rain hell fire apon you"
Me and Aiden where dying of laughter looking at the two cute sisters.
They got up and we all got dressed.
=time skip after breakfast=

°°Elona POV°°
We were in the living room on our phones when I got an idea.
I texted Aiden.
She mah girl gentleman
Yo Aiden I got the best idea EVER
He mah man ladies
What is it and we are in the same room you can say it to my face😑
She mah girl gentleman
Well it's about Cam and Y/n I know how to get them to go on a date!
He mah man ladies
Ohhhh tell meeee I'm invested
She mah girl gentleman
So basically we all go to the park and go get ice cream we will tell them we are going on a walk when we are really just going home and letting them ✨be✨
He mah man ladies
Exellent Idea! Let's carry out the plan.

837 words not including these/
Oml I can't belive I'm posting this today it's been a week I'm so sorry you guys waited so long and since it's not that good of a story but I feel bad I'm gonna post two chapters tomorrow!
So little *spoliler*
not really the chapters will be called
°The Date°
°Speculations°
Thank you for the support ❤️