~Husband and Wife~

Husband and wife

Husband and wife

Remus and Rosaleé strolled along the beach, hands swinging in-between them.

"Can you remember the first time we came walking on this beach at night?" Rosaleé asked turning to Remus and making him stop

"Funnily enough I can" he laughed, "it's pretty difficult to forget the time that your girlfriend tells you they're pregnant and the day I proposed"

"Shut up" Rosaleé bumped his shoulder, "I'm trying to be serious right now, and you're ruining it"

"Oh sorry Mrs Serious" Remus smirked holding his hands up

Rosaleé looked up to him with a soft smile, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder, "I'm glad you're still here Remus" she whispered sincerely, "I'm glad you didn't leave as well"

"I'm glad we're both still here as well, I miss them"

"Me too, so much. And  it's all started again, the war, I don't think I can handle it"

"If you'd never been expelled I'd be all alone right now Rose" he whispered, "and everyday I thank the gods above that they created you so fucking irrational and impulsive. Because I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't of gotten yourself kicked out. The war won't take anything else from us Rosaleé, we're here and happy, Violas happy. We're safe"

"I'd probably still be that annoying little girl who had the whole world and wasn't grateful for any of it if the war didn't happen. But I've never been as grateful as I am right now to be here. We're lucky, we're the only ones now"

Remus sighed pressing a kiss to her forehead, "I love you Rosa" he hummed as Rosaleé hummed an I love you back into his jumper.

"I've got a question" she stated lifting her face from Remus chest

"Go on"

"How'd you think Viola would take it when she finds out she'd going to be an big sister?"

"You're not...finally? After all this time?..." Remus asked hesitantly placing a hand on Rosaleés cheek

Rosaleé just nodded her eyes filling with tears, "finally" she whispered placing a hand on her stomach, "after all this time...It's bad timing isn't it" she laughed

"Very" Remus nodded, "there must be something about wars and babies" he chuckled placing a hand on her stomach