~7th year Train~

Start of Seventh year- Train

Though Rosaleé may of seemed cool and collected sat with her feet up in the compartment of the Hogwarts express to her new school, inside she was a little terrified.

What if no one liked her? What if she didn't make any friends?

Even the most confident people sometimes have moments of doubt.

As she watched the hills flit past she couldn't help but compare them to the ones back at home.

She didn't want to think of home because then she'd think of everything she'd left behind.

Her friends were the world to her back at Beauxbatons, and if she was truly honest didn't want to think about them in order to avoid becoming an emotional mess on her first day at a new school.

So she put her feet up, brushed her hair out of her face, lit a cigarette and carried on looking out of the window as if nothing had ever gotten to her.

Still, she wasn't left with her thought for long until the two strange boys entered her compartment.

Realistically, she was glad they had turned up, she didn't have to sit and think.

Both boys seemed nice enough, they made her laugh easily and could see herself really getting along with them.

Perhaps Hogwarts wasn't going to be as bad as she thought.

"Have you gotten a letter from Rose yet?" Georgine asked sitting down next to Cecile at the dinner table while Emilie was on head girl duties

"No" Cecile smiled, "she's only been gone a day George" she laughed

"I know, I know. But I wonder if she's okay"

"It's Rosaleé, of course she's okay" Cecile reassured

"I know it's Rosaleé, it's just... I don't know. Even people like Rosa get nervous sometimes. Do you think she's there already? Is there a time difference? If so what is it? Do you think she'd made any friend? Oh my god! What if she's replaced us!"

"She hasn't" Cecile interrupted Georgines rambling, "she'll write to us when she's ready and settled. And if we don't hear from her in a few weeks we'll send a letter"

"Oh! We should send a howler!"

"Nope"

"Pleasssse cecil"