chrispy
> im going
> also wtf change my nickname

felicks
> heh ok 😼

felicks changed chrispy's name to: ban cahn

ban cahn
> lix what the actual fuck

felicks
> suffer

linoo ;)
> OMFG STaHp AND LET ME SPEAK
> WHO'S COMING TO THE SLEEPOVER??

i can speak korean (a/n: we all know who this is)
> minnie and i will go!

binnie luvs darkeu
> me and hyunjin too :)

ban cahn
> i'll go

sungiee 🐿
> bring food you mfs

ban cahn
> yeah yeah

8 members are offline

——

after about 30 minutes, seungmin and jeongin arrived first since they live together, then came changbin, hyunjin and finally chan.

they made a big fort, which got destroyed not even 10 minutes after being assembled...

——

the eight boys just finished watching a movie and hyunjin suggested they play a game.

"who's up for some spin the bottle and truth or dare?" hyunjin exclaimed, with a mischievous smirk on his face.

——

it was minho's turn to spin the bottle and unfortunately, it landed on felix.

"so yongbok, truth or dare?" minho asked with a sly smile visible on his face.

"truth." felix muttered softly, feeling quite sleepy.

"pussy," minho rolled his, little did they know, he had the perfect question in mind.

"do you have a crush on anyone?"

"oh uh haha...secret.." the freckled boy suddenly felt nervous.

"perhaps is it someone in this room?" felix was starting to get really nervous because everyone was looking at him.

"you'll never know...." he said feeling a slight blush spreading on his cheek.

"can i just do a dare instead?" felix added, hoping that his brother would allow.

"ugh fine, the dare is you'll have to tell me later, okay?!" minho then gave in to his brother's wish.

felix then muttered a soft 'okay' before they resumed the game.

——

"chan, its your turn!" chanbin exclaimed.

they've been playing this game for about thirty minutes now and there was so much tea spilled.

like how hyunjin was the bottom in his relationship with changbin...