48

On the day of Gu Ye's wedding, his and Rong Xuan's relatives and friends all came. As the groom's official, he was poured a lot of wine. But on this kind of day, even if he was filled with wine, he was still happy.

Gu's father and Gu's mother were filled with relief, and the eldest sister and second brother also brought blessings.

Speaking of it, as the youngest son in the family, he has been favored by his parents since he was a child, and his relationship with his elder sister and elder sister is average. Although the relationship is average, it is not bad. The eldest sister is too old and he has immigrated to the country a long time ago, and the contact time is too little, so there is no chance of conflict at all. As for Gu Yaozhi, maybe he knew his parents' plans since he was a child, and knew that the company would let his younger brother inherit, so he was addicted to academics and couldn't help himself. Therefore, the overall atmosphere of Gu's family is still very harmonious.

The bridegroom official on the wedding day is naturally very handsome, and the bride is also beautiful as a flower.

Gu Ye's friends from high school in college and his teammates from e-sports all came.

Drinking up, he said to a whole table of friends, "From today, you will know how I dote on my little wife with a mine at home."

Hearing this, several people on the table laughed.

Ning Zichen clapped and clapped, "The boss is happy today, he really drank too much, and even said that there is a mine at home."

Hao Qiang scratched his head, "The boss is overbearing and the president is possessed. But what you said is wrong, how come from today? Haven't you been spoiled before?"

Captain Pistol was considered the oldest person at the scene, and he smiled gently when he heard Gu Ye's mantra which was obviously after drinking.

He had to retire four years ago because of a back injury.

After he retired, he originally wanted to hand over the position of captain to Gu Ye.

As a professional e-sports player, Gu Ye is very talented, and his personal ability can be said to be outstanding. But no one thought that Gu Ye played e-sports just to realize his childhood dream. He went to the e-sports circle for a while and was ready to withdraw after taking a few trophies. Speaking of which, Gu Ye retired in the same year as him. The time in service is just one year. But this year is enough time for gaming enthusiasts to remember his name, wild.

He doesn't know what other rich people are like, but Gu Ye has only two labels in his mind, that is, "rich" and "willful". So Gu Ye was really not surprised to be able to say this, but he was not curious about how to pet and how to pet him.

But this time pistol remembered another thing.

Rong Yao, the chairman of Honor Technology, went to jail for allegedly hiring a murderer to kill his ex-wife. Later, because of sufficient evidence, Rong Yao and his current wife Ji Ning were sentenced to death. After Rong Yao's accident, Honor Technology fell into the hands of Rong Yao's illegitimate son Rong Chen, and Rong Xuan became the company's vice president. Pistol estimated that Rong Xuan and Rong Chen had reached an agreement in private. After all these years, the relationship between Rong Xuan and Rong Chen is not bad.

Rong Chen's abilities are good, and he manages the company in an orderly manner. As the vice president, Rong Xuan's worth is naturally rising. Although Gu Ye inherited the family business and became the one and only head of the Gu family, Rong Xuan's worth is not bad. Speaking of which, Rong Xuan is also a well-known female president.