12. Bye

I sighed. And that's when I noticed. I sighed a lot. My Expression didn't seem to be welcoming, as I banged open the door to my hut, and hastily walked to my room. Akuma had flinched, while rin hid under a table, Real(name) protectively stood infront of akuma, and coco had crouched down to the floor.

In my room I was hastily stuffing all the stuff I needed into the magic storage I had. Wearing a cloak, I made sure to change my eye color. It was something I regularly did for missions. I changed my Appearance a little, for safety reasons. The exact reason will be told later. Just as I was about to leave the room, a few knocks came from the outside.

,,Master?", The confused voice of Akuma echoed slightly three the door. A moment of silence was there, before I opened the door. She looked a bit helpless not knowing how to handle this situation. ,,Are you... leaving?" I nodded. I haven't left Akuma often, in fact, I had taken care of her always, except when she was asleep.

She didn't say a word, before suprising me with a huge hug. She buried her head in my neck and whispered he following words. ,,Have a safe trip." I couldn't help it, smiling like an idiot and hugging her back. ,,Heh? Why getting so emotional, I'll be back as soon as possible!"

U tried reassuring her, as I stroked her back, freeing myself from the hug. The Peaceful moment was interrupted by 3 beasts. Irritated I looked at them clicking my tongue. ,,Don't set the House on fire, don't do anything weird, don't annoy me, don't destroy the house, and don't breath." My voice had irritation, as I spoke to the three.

They looked dumbfounded, as I made my way to the door. Before leaving I heard Real's voice ,,How are we not supposed to breath?" I rolled my eyes shutting the door and making my way to the factory in a bad mood.

I hope they step on a Lego.