PART OF THE PLAN-p11

Começar do início

"Is this your way of asking me on a date, Mr Wolf?" i asked, smiling.

"Maybe, little pup, so what do you say?" his eyes glistened in excitement.

"Of course!" I grinned, he copied and grabbed my hand.

"Tell Willa that me and Anastasia have went to discuss a plan." he muttered to Wynter. She nodded and smiled at me before leaving with the remainder of the pack.

I grabbed his hand and we ran out of the school together, almost sprinting to the nearest Fro-yo shop.

As we got inside, we sat down at a table and i passed him the menu. He looked intrigued with how many flavours there were on the menu. I let out a small snigger and he looked up to me, excitement still filled his eyes.

"Ana?" he questioned, "can you give me a suggestion of what one?"

I smiled, "Of course! Well, mint-choc chip just tastes like tooth paste so i wouldn't go for that. Maybe Honey-comb crunch or.." i paused, pointing at another flavour, "salted caramel maybe?" i finished and looked up at him. He wasn't looking at the menu, just me. I let out a nervous laugh, "What?" he leant over the table and gave me a quick peck.

"Just admiring your beauty, pup, nothing's wrong!" he smiled again and winked, making my cheeks go a darker red. I smiled. "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be back soon!" he quickly interrupted and jumped up, speed-walking to the section that had the male restrooms in.

I sighed and quickly ordered the Fro-yo before i felt someone's presence behind me so i spoke up, "Back already, Wolfie?" i questioned, turning around.

My mouth fell agape as i looked up to see who it was, i became a stuttering mess, "B- Ben?!"

He smirked, "Didn't i tell you to watch yourself today? Because, you'll never know who'll," he paused, flicking a piece of hair out of my face, "pop up."

I let out short shaky breaths, "S-stay away! You've caused enough damage!" I stood up.

"Tut-tut-tut, why Ana?" he questioned. "Is it because you've been hanging around with a MUTT!" he yelled, pushing me into a table. Luckily there wasn't many people in the shop. Only the workers, me, Ben and Wyatt.

"Back off buddy!" yelled Wyatt.

I turned to face Wyatt, Ben still standing in front of me.

"Or what Mutt? I was just having a friendly conversation with the little snowball here. I was going to tell her about her 'mom'." he used hand signals around the word 'mom'.

I raised an eyebrow, holding my hand out to stop Wyatt from coming closer. "W-what's happened to them? Is it something bad?!" i said, freaking out.

Ben slowly shook his head and i let out a sigh of relief, "Much worse," he smirked slightly as i showed a face of panic. Wyatt tried to lung forward but Ben stopped him. "Don't you think a 'mom' should tell her 'daughter' that she was adopted? Not even her own child." he made hand signals around 'daughter' and 'mom' again.

I was in complete shock, "What?" i questioned.

"Didn't you hear, freak?! She's not your real mum! Your real mom's dead!" Ben yelled, slamming his hands on the table, making me jump, startled.

Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes, i slapped his left cheek, making him stumble back. Wyatt grabbed me and stood beside me, his arms wrapped around my waist, trying to comfort me.

Ben tried to lunge at me when Wyatt hissed at him, his eyes turning a bright yellow and he revealed his sharp fangs.

Ben stumbled back again, quickly leaving.