Chapter 101: I Hate Him! That's What He Owes Me!

Enjoy!

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's panic expression, and he suddenly smiled "Gu Yansheng, do you pity me?"

Gu Yansheng opened his mouth but didn't say a word. His eyes flickered and he kept staring at the knife.

"I'm sick and tired. Just let me go, okay? Please... let me leave from Gu's family, okay? I just want to get a divorce now, I just want to get out of this cage. 'cause this cage called marriage is driving me crazy..."

The knife drew closer to Wen Niannan's neck and a blood stain formed on his neck. Gu Yansheng took a breath while his eyes were full of panic.

"Wen Niannan!"

Lu Yun yelled in surprise "Enough! Put the knife down! I agree, I agree with your decision!"

Gu Yansheng glanced at the knife in Wen Niannan's hand, restraining the emotion in his eyes, seeing that he was still shaking. His hand clenched tightly behind him.

Lu Yun sighed and looked at Gu Yansheng tiredly, and slowly said "Go and sign the papers."

After hearing that, Gu Yansheng took a halt. He raised his eyes to Wen Niannan and immediately retracted his gaze. He walked to the table with heavy steps and picked up the pen. Looking at the signature place but couldn't take a single move for a long time. As if the pen is too heavy.

What's with the sudden hesitation? Isn't divorcing Wen Niannan what you dream of? Why...am I hesitating..?

Shen Luo'an's plastic disturbed voice came from behind "Yan... Yan Sheng..."

Gu Yansheng paused as he looked up at Shen Luo'an, who was looking at him with red eyes from the side of the table. His eyes travelled to Shen Luo'an's hand and saw the necklace.

Sign it, you can get rid of Wen Niannan after signing, isn't that what you always wanted?

Zhou Yuanfeng's expression turned sullen after seeing Gu Yansheng signing the papers. Before he could even stop himself, he find himself grabbing Gu Yansheng by the collar while shouting

"Do you know what Shen Luoan did? You are hurting the person who really loves you for this kind of person. Didn't you know that the person who risked his life to save you was Wen..."

"Yuan Feng...Don't say it. It wouldn't make sense anymore, it's too late..."

Wen Niannan stepped forward and took the divorce agreement, looking at the white paper in his hand, he smiled with relief. He carefully held it in his hand, and turned, to look at the people behind him.

"From today onwards, I, Wen Niannan and you, the Gu family have nothing to do with each other. I hope President Gu and Mrs. Gu will clearly announce the information to the outside world, so that President Gu and Shen Luoan will not cause unnecessary trouble and implicate me whenever they appear in public again ."

Gu Yansheng listened clearly to Wen Niannan's word, a complex emotion flashed in his eyes, and he suddenly clenched the pen in his hand.

Wen Niannan turned his head to looked at Gu Yansheng deeply, he said firmly, "Gu Yansheng, remember that I mentioned the divorce but you're the first one who abandoned this marriage. I hope that no matter what happens from now on, you will never show up in front of me, no matter what it is, no matter how mad you are. Do not bother me anymore because I never want to see you again..."

With a puzzled expression, thinking Wen Niannan's words strange, he thought to himself, How could he take the initiative to find Wen Niannan?