Chapter 126: Are You Going to Disgust Me Deliberately, Mr. Gu?

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to stroke the small mark on his left cheek, the wound is still aching.

This scratch was made by Wen Niannan’s nails...

When he saw the sunflower pendant on the live broadcast, it made his heart feel uneasy. Looking at the photos taken by online reporters and WE’s update by Mingyue Studio also made Gu Yansheng become anxious day by day.

Seeing Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan behaving intimately in front of the camera, Gu Yansheng felt his chest was stuffy and hard to breathe, he wanted to rush over and pull the two away.

He wanted to see Wen Niannan, but he was afraid of seeing him. He didn't know what he should say if they meet. Until yesterday, he saw the obnoxious sunflower pendant that urge him to do something.

Gu Yansheng drove to Wen Niannan's villa. Originally, he just wanted to take a long look, but when he really saw Wen Niannan, he couldn't help himself and he followed him unconsciously.

But when he approached him, he felt Wen Niannan being alert. Gu Yansheng was afraid of being seen, and subconsciously raised his hand to cover the the other party's eyes.

Wen Niannan was struggling hard, as Gu Yansheng took the person in his arms and pressed him against the door.

    "Who sent you..."

Gu Yansheng didn't respond. When he held Wen Niannan in his arms, his body became stiff. At that moment, he felt the anxiety and irritability in his heart disappeared instantly.

Gu Yansheng smelled the reassuring scent again, and held the person tightly in his arms with some sluggishness. He had never noticed that Wen Niannan's hair was so soft.

    "I guess.. I know who you are... I can smell your body..."

    Gu Yansheng's face changed instantly after hearing Wen Niannan's words, suddenly releasing the strong grip. He wanted to hold the opponent again but he suddenly felt a pain on his left cheek.

Because of the sudden pain Gu Yansheng subconsciously let go of his hand. Seeing Wen Niannan fell to the ground , Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand to help, but he was afraid that Wen Niannan would see himself, so he immediately left in a hurry.

    "President Gu, Mr. Gu?"

Gu Yansheng returned to his senses and turned to look at Xiao Li behind him, and said coldly "What's the matter?"

    "Mr. Shen is here, downstairs."

After hearing this, Gu Yansheng's eyes sank slightly, as he looked down at his watch and said " I will have a meeting later, and tell him to go back first."

After that, he turned and walked to the meeting room.

Xiao Li was a little surprised why Gu Yansheng would suddenly neglect Shen Luoan, but he didn't think much about it as he goes inside the elevator.

    As soon as Xiao Li walked into the elevator, the elevator door on the other side opened and Shen Luoan walked out.

Shen Luoan looked around with a slightly unnatural expression, a glint flashed in his eyes, and walked towards the president's office.

_______

Wen Niannan felt that his headache was getting worse and worse. After taking the medicine, he endured the pain and walked into the piano room. There were a few cameras in the piano room and an interviewer.

    "Good noon WE, can I start the interview now?"

    "Well, let's start..."