𝐂𝐡. 4

“Uhm mmm..W-well..” Zenitsu stuttered out

“Is it because I'm too cute?” Tanjiro snickered with his eyes closed
Zenitsu's eyes widened and he also blushed a little bit.. okay maybe more than just a little bit.
“Most of the people I've met told me that. They told me I'm waaaay too cute to be a demon pfft...”

                         Tanjiro's pov:

“And, of course that made me flattered a bit. But maybe they were saying that just so they can run away and escape which they sadly couldn't. Because they've got... eaten. By. Me.”

I said trying to sound as scary as possible,and i can tell by his look on his face that he was scared. How cute~
He might be my perfect meal ever.
Aaahhh.. Just by looking at him makes me  drool~

“So, tell me..do you think im cute?”
I asked him, sounding a little bit strict.

“Uhhh..” I  could tell that he didn't know how to answer the question.

                        Zenitsu's pov:

'A-ahh.. Why would he ask such a question..? Damn it.. How am i supposed to answer to that... should i say yes... or should i say no... maybe by saying yes he'll have mercy and leave me alone, but if i say no i might get attacked- OH GOD WHY ME-'

I breathe in and out, and looked down at the ground slowly nodding.

“So you do think im cute!” He sounded excited saying that, which it startled me

“Erm-erm..! Yeaaah!” i nodded quickly

“i can say the same about you....” He smirked
I'm not gonna lie, he was kind of hot when he smirked. God... It made me have butterflies in my stomach..

I shivered a bit because of that,, he of course, noticed.

“Awe, scared already? You really are a cute mea- AHEM I MEAN- a cute boy!”

'A cute what..? Did he said meal..?' I thought to myself

“Ah-ah thank you i guess...!”

“Mhm~” He smirked again and grabbed my wrists

“H-huh?!” I panicked & flinched, i thought that he was going to hurt me.

“Let me take you somewhere.. ~”

I just blinked. Stood there and blinked.

                 ーーーーーーーー

Oop-- sorry if this took too long-😬
I've been really busy sOOOoooO- *cOugH*yEaH *cOugH*

anyways, thank you very much for almost 350 views!! :)