Chapter4 The transfers part two

TRIS POV

We hear a scream and a flash of gray.I look in the net and see a dirty blonde head girl with dark green eyes. She's small and short like me."What's your name".I asked her." It's.... ummm."she says. "You can pick a new one." I say nicely. "Okay umm my name is Tara.she says."Okay,four make the announcement."I say."FIRST JUMPER TARA!!"Four says and the crowd erupts in shouts and claps. I help her off of the net and she smiles. Then the other initiates fall in this order.

Tara/Abnegation

Katy/Erudite

Jennifer/Amity 

Lia /Candor

Nick/Erudite

Kevin/Candor

Cameron/Amity

Jonas/Erudite

"Alright, transfers stay with us and dauntless-born go with Will and Christina."Tobias says.The dauntless -born leaves and Four continues talking."I usually work in the control room but for training I'll be your instructor.My name's Four."he says."Four like the number?"A candor girl asked.I think her name is lia."Just like the number."he says."What happened the other numbers were taken?"she asked.I chuckle and think about what Chris said last year."What's your name?"he asked"Lia" she said."Well Lia the first thing u learn from me is to shut the hell up"he said all In her face."Do u understand?"he asked."Yes"she said softly."Good"he said as he walked back to me. I decided to introduce myself."I usually work in the tattoos and piercings shop but for training I will also be your instructor.My name's Six."I say.I couldn't help but notice that a lot of guys where looking at me and a lot of girls where looking at Four.I didn't feel jello because I know Tobias and he knows me."Now if you all will follow us we will give you a tour.

After the tour we decided to go to lunch.Me and Tobias sat at our spots by the gang. Will and Chris were talking about how stupid the dauntless -born are and stuff. When me and four r about to leave Katy jumps in front of us and says.."Hey four I was wondering if u wanted to go out sometime ?"she says trying to sound sexy but fails.I chuckle at her lame ass attempt.

Katy I have a girlfriend."he say pushing her out of the way"Well I bet I can I can make u feel better than she can"she says mad and tries to touch his six pack. I get mad and grab her hand and almost break it."What the hell is your problem?"she yells at me."YOU TRYING TO TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND!"I yell back"BOYFRIEND?!"she yells"YES HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND IF U TRY TO TOUCH HIM AGAIN I'LL BREAK YOUR DAMN HAND OFF!! "I yell.She looks at me a little scared then runs away screaming."That's my girl"he says with his hand on my waist.Once we got to the apartment I was sleepy and ready to go to sleep."Hey I'm gonna go take a shower then head to bed.Can u go get me some blood?"I asked Tobias."Sure,be right back"he says and I hear the door close.I turn the shower on super hot and take my clothes off and get in.I let the steam take over my body and relax.I turn around to grab the soap but instead I see a smirking Tobias."WHAT THE HELL TOBY"?! I yell "Claim down I thought I could join u."he said smirking."Okay but don't try anything."I say and grab the soap.Then all of a sudden I feel hands snake down to my ass."Tobias Eaton".I say in a threatening voice."Yes?"he says innocently."I know what you're trying to do." I moan lightly."Remember that little stunt u pulled with the outfit and dropping the spoon?"he asked.I nodded."Well u know not to mess with me like that so u r gonna have to pay me back.And I know how u can do that."He says and kisses my neck.I super speed out of the bathroom with a towl on.I hear the shower turn off and Tobias comes out with a towl around his waist."Tris what's going on?"he asked worried."Im scared.... "I say "Scared of what.. me?"he asked hurt"No I'm scared you'll have sex with me then leave me."I say crying."Tris I love u too much to do that and u know it."he says."I'm sorry I just thought...."I start."Well u thought wrong I love u so much I can't stand being 5mins without u."he says kissing my cheek.I love him and he loves me and that's all that matters. Im ready to face this fear. I kiss him roughly and he kisses back he lays me on the bed and my passionate face comes on and the fangs come out. I moan as he kiss my neck. The towls comes off and he looks for a condom. I can do this.I'm brave and selfless. I'm Divergent. I trace my fingers over his abs and look in his eyes as I face my 7th fear with the man I love.