Chapter 1: Celebrations

Inayat and Zain return home to find all their family members standing in the living room with a large Cookies 'N' Cream Flavour Cake. They yell 'Congratulations!'

Inayat immediately hugs her father while Zain's father nods to him, indicating that it is okay for them to dance from now on.

"Chalo Chalo! Cake kaato" Inayat's youngest sister jumps in excitement. While others chuckle at her. Inayat cuts the cake and everyone have a small celebration and a delicious dinner.

After which, finally a tired Inayat gets to rest. She opens the door of her room, bangs it again and falls on the bed.

A thought keeps her awake, "My family wouldn't have been so supportive if Sahej wasn't there". Inayat smiles at the mention of Sahej and falls asleep dreaming of him.

On the other hand, Sahej hugs Inder, his brother emotionally after returning home. "Maine apni dil ki suni bhaiyya" Sahej says. Inder breaks the hug and pats Sahej. "I am proud of you, Sahej" Inder smiles. "Aage bhi apne dil ki hee sunna" Inder smirks before leaving. While Sahej is confused at his words but he realises that Inder meant about Inayat and an unknowing smile crept on his face.

The next day, Street Dancers were to gather in Sahej's studio to plan a party and sending the immigrants home.

"Silence!" Anna yelled, irritatedly at everyone's unclear blabbering. "Baitho sab log". Everyone grabbed a chair and sat down.

"Jo koi mere bole gaye kaam ko karna chahta hai, woh apna haat uthaye" Anna sits on a chair "Pehle yeh bolo ki Immigrants ke passport kaa kaam koun sambhalega". Poddy, Alisha and Zain raise their hands.

After 15 minutes,
"Okay Street Dancers kaam khatam ghar jao" Anna gets up from his chair. "Sir! Sir! Party kaa kya?" D asks and everyone joins him to protest.

Anna sighs "Theek hai. Next Saturday sharp at 7 pm mere hotel mein party hogi aur 9 baje se pehle tables khaali honi chahiye". Everyone yells "Wohoo!" and Anna leaves the studio. Everyone starts dancing at their achievement except Sahej and Inayat who chuckle at them. Inayat and Sahej glance at each other and smile.

Suddenly, Sahej receives a call and goes aside to pick the call. He went back to Inayat and gang. "Mia had called me...

Another cliffhanger!
Why do you think Mia had called Sahej? Comment down and do vote
Till then,
Signing off
Mrs. Shraddha Kapoor Dhawan