"That is the difference between us, Tommy."

"We spent hours together--"

"Don't speak to me of loyalty!"

"YOU WERE MY FRIEND AND YOU BETRAYED US!" Tommy shouted out

"YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF ME AS A FRIEND!" Techno yelled back

"Think about this government! It didn't interfere with you!" Tommy said

"Yes it did!" Techno exclaimed "Tommy, I use to think I had freedom. But you know what they did, Tommy? They hunted me down. The whole butcher army. They threatened me and they tried to execute me."

"I tried being peaceful, Tommy. But the government made it clear."

And with that, Techno continued to be reckless and shoot at Tommy. Not listening to anymore of his pleads or cries.

He didn't kill him, of course. But... He did seem to torment him a bit.

...It was almost sad to watch.

"...Techno" I called out

But, he didn't seem to hear me.

"...Techno!" I called out again

But... There was still no reaction.

...Can he just not hear me?
Is the explosion's too loud?

or is he so focused on Tommy he's unable to hear me..?

And... Without me even knowing... A felt a sharp pain enter my body, and I seemed to have coughed up something....

When I looked down... I saw something I didn't expect.

....Was.... That my sword..?

...Was.... That my blood..?

The shine on the sword pierced through me... it was all so familiar.... as well as... as the feeling of the blade...
It's.... very.... different....

I fell onto my side, my body was in so much pain.... but I couldn't scream... I couldn't cry...
I... started to feel numb.... I couldn't move at all...

Is... the poison taking effect?

With whatever remaining strength I had, I looked over to see who it was that did what they did...

And to my surprise... out of all people to have stabbed me.....

....It was Ranboo.

I was only able to see a bit of him.... But I knew all so well it was him...

"...Ran... boo...?" I questioned weakly

"....I'm sorry, Y/N" Ranboo muttered under his breath "...I'm... I'm so... so sorry...."

I felt a small splash of water land on my face.... I didn't know what it was at first.... But then I realized... Ranboo was crying... He was crouched down closer to me, and he was crying....

Why are you crying..?

Is it because you stabbed me?

You chose to do it... So why are you so sad?

Ranboo whimpered, more warm tears falling from his eyes and onto my face.
"....I'm so sorry Y/N....... He.... He made me do it...."

He..?

Are you talking about, Dream?

Well... It was bound to come to this at some point...

Don't be sad... Ranboo...
It's okay...