The Destruction Of Manburg

Start from the beginning

When he was on the grass below, my gaze kept on him as I spoke.

"...Don't you see it's already too late to stop? Everything is being blown up. Everything is already been destroyed, and is in the process of being even more greatly destroyed. Don't you see, Tommy? No matter if I stop them now or not. Nothing will change the fact that Manburg is now gone" I state

"....Y/N. Why are you doing this..? Didn't anything before all of this mean anything to you? All the memories and all the fun times..? What happen to those..? Do you really not see me as your little brother anymore..?" Tommy questions

"...I've told you before, Tommy. You betrayed us. Family doesn't do that" I state

"...Then what of Schlatt?" Tommy questions, eyes glaring at me

I bit the inside of my cheek and lowered my pickaxe, pulling out my sword with my other hand as I point the blade's tip to Tommy's head, inches away from actually touching him.

"...Don't. You. Dare." I glare

"I'm being serious Y/N..! If family doesn't betray family, then what exactly did Schlatt do to you!?" Tommy shouted

"He didn't betray me...!" I say

"Y/N! You're blind..! He straight up betrayed you..!!" Tommy shouted

"...He was my beloved brother. He did nothing wrong. He did what was right. HE DID WHAT WAS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE!" I stated, kicking Tommy back to the ground

"LIKE HELL HE DID!! HE KILLED YOUR PET, DID HE NOT--!!!!"

"shut up... shut up....!! Shut up!! Shut up!!! Shut up!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!" I shouted, closing my eyes, I raised my other hand with the pickaxe and I swung down with all my might

Once the pickaxe hit a mark, a loud and sharp cry of pain sounded the area.
When I opened my eyes back up to see what happen, I saw what I just did.

The pickaxe was dug into his shoulder.... pretty deep into his shoulder...

...Red crimson blood was dripping.... oozing.... squirting... all out of the newly created wound.

Blood was even on me....

The first time noticeable blood was on me all fight...

It was warm... The smell of it was strong... and the sight of it....

...was so pretty.

I let go of the pickaxe, Tommy continued to scream and yell out in pain and agony, trying to pull out the pickaxe that was definitely deeply wedged in his shoulder.

I didn't know what else to do... So, I just walked away...

...I let my emotions get the better of me.

I shouldn't kill someone over something as petty as that...
no, no... Not at all...
That's... not me.

...But, why is it that... doing that... causing pain to others....

...why did that make me feel better?

Am I some sort of sadist or something..?

Suddenly though, I felt a force from behind me and a sharp sting entered my body.
I turned around, but my side began to hurt and I noticed I was.... bleeding? I fell to the ground, toppling down a few slightly steep hills and craters.

When my body finally stopped moving, I stared up at who it was that caused me to fall to where I was. And it was Tommy, with the netherite pickaxe in hand.... so he pearled behind me and rammed my pickaxe into my side in attempt to injure me..?

I guess he achieved part of his goal.

I knew armor wasn't going to protect me that much... Especially since it's still not fitted well enough for me...

Tommy made his way down to me, I wasn't really able to move all that well because of how deep he pickaxe got into me... The pain was quite a lot.... But, no tears were being shed.

All I could do was watch as Tommy got closer and closer to me, ready to finish me off.

"this is where it ends, Y/N...." Tommy mutters "I'm sorry"

He stops in front of me, raising up the pickaxe with his hand, ready to swing down and end me.

...Giving up isn't so bad... is it?

....

..

.

.

is it..?

And, with a bright flash of light...a loud ringing entered my ears, smoke was all around us... And soon enough, I felt some mysterious being lift me up and we were moving.

Who was taking me...?

When the smoke in the area cleared, I saw Techno. He was carrying me bridal style away from my almost canon death.

"My god-- you really need to be more careful...." Techno scolds "You almost got yourself killed because you were careless...!"

"...Sorry..! Sorry, Techno..! but, thank you...." I weakly smiled

The blood from my side was dripping at an alarming rate, I'm not really sure how much longer I can stay conscious for...

Techno used an enter pearl to get us out of the literal hole in the ground, getting us to slightly more safer and higher ground, finally placing me down.
He kneels down to me, examining my wound.

"You're bleeding out pretty bad...." He muttered

"Yeah, I know... But I can manage..." I say

"Y/N. You could die...." Techno says, taking out a potion and popping open the cork "...Drink this"

Techno brings the bottle closer to my lips and I began to drink it, 
Slowly enough, the potion starts to take effect and I felt my split skin slowly start to attach itself together again.

An awful feeling to experience, but at least it wasn't something like a totem of undying.... That reviving and healing process is a lot more gross and too graphic for my liking...

Once it was done, my body still felt a little weak.
Regeneration kinda does that in a sense.... Taking your own energy out to allow the healing procedure to go well.

Kinda suffed, but whatever is the logic in this world.... Anything goes to be honest.

"You feeling tired?" Techno asks

I nodded my head.

"...Well, I can't just leave you here like this. I might just have to take you up to where Dream is" Techno mutters

I vigorously shook my head.
"No"

"...look, I don't want to leave you with him at all either. But with Dream is the safest place you'd be right now" Techno explained

"...but I don't want to go" I state

Techno looked down on me, a sad expression was on his face, from what I was able to see of it anyways...
"...Y/N"

"...I'll be fine here, Techno." I assured him "I promise"

Techno let out a sigh, nodding his head.
"Alright, fine. But you're not going out of my sights."

"Yessir" I smiled