Juice and pancakes part 1(Mr. Compress p.o.v)

"Concentrate, feel the structure."

My hands held a strong grip on the bowl. I stared determinded at it trying to make it smaller.

"Dad I can't do it!" I started sniffling. Thick tears rolled down my cheeks, my grip softened and soon I fell into the caring arms of my father.

"Shhh It's okay! Quirks need training, not being able to control your quirk in the first week of training is perfectly fine." 

"B-but-!"

"Nope no more quirk talking! We are getting pancakes now."

"P-pancakes?" I sniffled.

"Yep, now come wash your face, I'll get the car."

I ran into one of the bathrooms and washed my face harshly. It stung a bit but that doesn't matter, dad is getting pancakes with me! I stumbled through the door and run towards our family car which already stood outside the main door. I put my emergency gloves on and jumped into the cars open window.

"Hey you were pretty fast!" he started the car and drove towards the pancake shop.

"I know right! With more training I will be the fastest villain ever!" 

"Please, we all know I am the fastest villain ever." he snickered

"Noooo, I will overpower you!"

"Well I guess we won't be able to get pancakes when I have to fight you." Dad laughed out.

"Hmm, ok I won't overpower you yet!"

"Very friendly!"

I grinned at him. I like dad, he's cool. He helpes me homework and training, mom does that too but...I like dad more.

He pulled into the parking spot at the dinner.

"Pancakes we are coming!"

Dad opened the door for me and we both sprinted to the entrance. I was there first!

"Come on dad!"

"Have mercy with me!" we laughed. Then we entered and sat at a window seat.

"I want...strawberry chocolate pancakes!"

"Really? You usually take the fruit pancakes."

"Yeah, but I wanna try something else!"

"Okay then."

He stood up and walked to the waiter.

"We would like to have the vanilla pancakes and the strawberry chocolate pancakes please!"

"Okey dokey coming right up!"

Dad sat down at our table again.

"So what happened at school? Satoshi told me you didn't want to go."

"Nothing really! Just some kids are mocking me because I can't control my quirk yet..."

"You get bullied?"

"No I defended myself!"

"So everythings alright? You know you can always come to me."

"Yes everything is fine."

The waiter placed our pancakes on the table.

"Could we have orange juice please?" my dad asked.

"Why yes of course! Two orange juices comin right up!"

"Dad he's weird" I whispered.

"I know right?!" He whispered back.

We laughed together and ate our pancakes.

"Here are your juices! Enjoy your meal!"

"Yes, thank you."

"You know what? I will take you on a mission under one condition."

"Ah really?! What condition?" I jumped in my seat.

"Go to school tomorrow. I know you don't want to but your studies are important.""

"But why? I will become a villain I don't need studies!"

Some guests turned to face our table.

"It's your decision. Go to school and come with me or don't go and stay with mom."

I nodded.

"I'm done." I mumbled

"Okay." Dad walked to the counter and paid.

"Come on we're leaving!" 

"Yes dad." my head hung low as I walked to the car. I was silent the whole ride.At the mansion I ran into my room and hid under the covers.

I heard the door open.

"Honey? What's wrong?"

It was mom.