Truth's on the roof's

"C'mon it's not that hard, and if you fall I'll catch you!"

"I'm afraid you won't be able to catch me dear!"

"Are you implying that I'm weak?!"

"No of course not!"

"Then jump!"

Mr. compress shook his hands and took a few steps back.

"Dear y/n, if I'm going to perish today, take good care of Harry!"

He leaped of the builing, falling head-first into me. We both broke into laughter. After a while we calmed and sat dawn at the edge of the other skyscraper.

"Why did you become a villain?" I asked.

"Oh y/n...there are many reasons to become a villain these days. Some become one for fun, others for honor..."

"Yes but what made you become one?"

"I followed the footstep's of my great great grandfather, the peerless thief. I still remember how my parents used to call him Robin Hood." Atsuhiro lightly chuckled.

"That's the only reason? Really?"

"No, I also despise today's hero system. The goverment is... corrupt to say at least."

Silence. The only sounds were coming from a few cars, ads and small fights.

"Robin Hood huh?" I elbowed him.

"Yes...taking from the rich, giving to the poor."

"Sounds like...fun." smirking, I stood up and dusted my clothes off.

"Y/n?" Atsuhiro also stood up, tilting his head to the side.

"I...per chance...know which and where the hero's are on tonight's patrol" an evil look overcame my face.