Girl Meets Prison

Start from the beginning

"Shawn.. what is it?" Cory asked

"Deja's biological father contacted her from Prison.." He said and everyone got tense. Lucas started squeezing my hand tight so I rubbed on my thumb against his hand to calm him down and he loosen his grip a little.

"What?" Riley and Farkle asked in shocked

"He sent her a letter, asking her if she could come visit him." Dad continued, running his hand down his face.

"Is he in Atlanta though?" Liam asked and I shook my head.

"Apparentally he was moved here and that's why my mom decided to move her.. Because of him. Who claims that he changed." I scoffed

"You're not going to see him right? I mean you wont let her right Shawn?" Mich said and I looked away from everyone.

"Deja.." I heard mama friar say

"I can't change her mind.." Dad said

"You can't be serious Dee.." Maya said

"I have to.. I need to know why.. I need to know what I did to deserve that from him. I won't forgive him, never in this lifetime or the next. I need closure so I can forget about him. Please understand that I need to do this and I won't be alone. I mean do you think these two would let me go alone?" I asked pointing my dad and Lucas making everyone laugh. 

"I'll be fine, I promise.." I said

"I already said I'm going with you.." dad said and I looked at Lucas

"Do you want me there?" He asked and I nodded

"Then I'll be there."
▿ ▿ ▿
I was bouncing my leg up and down while sitting in the visiting room, waiting for someone to bring out him..

"Babygirl, calm down.. we're right here. We're not going anywhere." Dad said as Lucas held my hand. A loud buzzer sound filled the room, indicating that someone was coming into the visiting room. We turned to look and I couldn't breath anymore. It was like everything was coming back to me.

(Hehe Celine Dion..)

An officer walked him over and sat him across from us and stood there.

"We were told if he ever had visitors to stand by the table." The officer and I nodded. I looked over at him to see him looking at me.

"Deja.. it's been a while.." he said and I held back the urge to roll my eyes.

"Yup..6 years." I said and he smiles at me. I swear to you, I almost threw up.

"I'm happy you decided to come.. I didn't think you would've, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't." He said

"I don't think anyone would.. not after what I've been through.. because of you." I said and he chuckled.

"A firecracker.. just like your mother.." he said before looking at Lucas. Lucas stared back at him with the straightest face I've ever seen. He was gripping my thigh and I placed my hand on his.

"Who is this boy Deja?" He asked looking at Lucas with an eyebrow raised and Lucas just blinked at him unbothered.

"None of your business." I said and he moved to my dad.

"So this is the guy who you replaced me with?" He asked and I scoffed.

"You were replaced long before I was adopted by my dad." I told him and I noticed when I said that, he got mad. Dad got a small smirk on his face.

"Why?" I suddenly asked and he looked confused

"Why what?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

(TW!!!!!)