Girl Meets Revealed Truths

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean a girl like me?" She questioned and I smiled at her mockingly.

"A girl from a broken home.. where none of her parents love or acknowledge her. That's the kind of girl you are." I said and she glared at me 10x harder.

"At least I'm not a naive little girl who thinks everything is rainbows and unicorns. At least I'm not a girl who makes an absolute fool out of herself everywhere she goes. At least I can say that people actually like me instead of faking it. I mean don't you wonder why no one from the group has been inviting you anywhere? All of those times I said I was busy? I was with them, we just didn't want to invite you. Suck to you doesn't it?" She said lying a bit but I didn't know that she just wanted to hit me where it hurts. I started tearing up as she continued

"You see, I've spent 10 fucking long years pleasing you and making sure you were happy! Not once did I ever think of myself but that ends today! I thought you would be happy for me!" She yelled.

"I liked him first Maya! Why would I be happy for you?! You stole him from me!!" I shouted

"I can't steal something you never had! It's not my fault he never liked you in the first place!!" Maya shouted back, throwing me off.

" what?" I said softly

"That's right! He never liked you in the first place! Sorry not sorry." She said shrugging and I slapped her. She held her cheek before slapping me back. That's why the fight broke out. We were on the floor, pulling hair when Maya threw a punch, making let go of her hair and she was on top of me. That's when Dad walked in with mom and they separated us.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Mom yelled and Maya pushed dad's arms off her, wiping her nose that was bleeding from when I elbowed her. I knew I looked worse than her but I wasn't gonna mind that.

"She slapped me and I thought that I was gonna let her get away with it." Maya said glaring at me.

"Living room. Now. Topanga call the rest of the kids. We're putting an end to all of this now." Dad said

Deja's POV
When I walked into the Matthews' apartment, I didn't think I would see Maya and Riley covered in bruises and blood.

"The fuck happened to you two? Did someone jump you guys? Do I need to kick some ass?" I asked making everyone else laugh since I was the last one to arrive. But Cory and Topanga didn't find anything funny.

"No Deja, those two were fighting each other." He said shocking me.

"Them two? Fought? Who won?" I asked making Cory and Topanga glare at me.

"Deja!" They exclaimed and I raised my hands in surrender.

"Damn.. tough crowd. Okay run me through what happened." I said and they both started talking at the same time.

"One at a fucking time. I can't understand shit." I said

"Language." Liam said and I rolled my eyes

"There's no way, you see who I live with." I said pointing at Mich and my dad.

"Hey!" They said in offense and I waved them off.

"Maya stole Liam from me!" Riley yelled and I walked over to her and patted her head.

"Riles I'm sorry but she really didn't...Liam never liked you.. he thought he did but all along it was Maya. You can't really get mad at her for that." I said and she moved away from me.

"If she was a real friend, then she would've never liked Liam in the first place." She said making everyone roll their eyes

"Riley, Maya has to be the realest friend you ever had because if it was me, I would've been dated Liam. Maya gives up her happiness for you and you didn't do shit for her. If Mich liked Lucas for example right and I liked him but he liked her, I would be happy for Mich because Lucas would've liked her and not me. I can't blame either of them because of what they are feeling. I wouldn't blame Mich because I can't stop her from liking who she likes. I mean look at this handsome face." I said grabbing Lucas' face making him laugh while the rest just shook this heads at me.