"Irene?"

The said girl's eyes turned soft at the sound of her beloved's voice. "Hm?"

"I'm sure the little girl was thanking you right now, you did a very good job. I'm really really proud of you" Seulgi giggled at the blush on Irene's cheeks.

"I don't care about that brat hmph!" Irene turned her face away.

"You wanna know how proud am I?"

Irene slowly looked at her.

"I'm so proud that I can kiss you right now" She gave her a peck.

"You call that a kiss?"

Seulgi gently taps her shoulder. "I'll inform someone and let's get you home, I'll give you a reward"

Irene nodded almost immediately, she stared as Seulgi disappeared. Irene sure as hell would gladly help everyone if this is the prize. A smug smile stretched her lips and Irene gave herself a well deserved pat on the back.

~

Irene sulks on the bed. "Where's my reward?"

"I said I'll give you a reward, but it doesn't mean I'll give it to you right away"

"What?"

"What what?"

"Do I have to do something first?"

"Yeah," Seulgi nodded, Irene waited for the answer patiently. "Heal your wounds"

"But-"

"But?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"I said I like your butt"

Seulgi threw a crumpled paper at her.

Irene groaned and waved her hand around. "You said you'll kiss me more and it doesn't hurt, I can't even feel it! I don't know why you're so worried"

"Sure"

"Baby, please?"

"No, give it a week Irene"

Irene puffs her cheeks, "I hate you"

"Uh huh"

"I'm serious!"

"I know"

Irene longingly stared at Seulgi's back, her girlfriend was doing an advance reading before school starts.

"Babe, I have an idea"

Seulgi nodded.

"Seulgi?

"Seulgi, look at me"

"Babe!" Irene whined.

"What?" She looked at Irene over her shoulder.

"I said I have an idea"

"My ears are working you know" She rolled her eyes.

"Come here first" Irene spreads her arms wide, Seulgi shakes her head but she stood up and crawled until she's inside Irene's embrace anyway.

Irene smiled and kissed her temple, "Let's sleep"

"I have something to do" Seulgi snuggled further but she's careful to not accidentally touch one of Irene's wound.

"Shut up, babe" Irene clicked her tongue. "You'll sleep whether you like it or not"

Seulgi raised her head to give a chaste kiss on Irene's jaw. "Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you if we're going to stay like this?"

Irene pretended she didn't hear anything. "When is coach Kim's wedding again?"

"In two weeks"

"You're going?" She ran her hand along Seulgi's back.

"If you are"

"Hm" Irene smiled. "Wendy and Joy will have a vacation in Canada next week. Do you know that Wendy owns a mansion with 50 rooms there? I honestly feel sorry for their maids"

Seulgi giggled. "I wouldn't want to experience cleaning 50 rooms"

"Me neither" She hugged Seulgi tightly and leans only to take a bite of her chubby cheeks.

"Irene!" Seulgi makes face and pushed Irene away, she wipes it off with the collar of her shirt.

She was about to stand up but Irene managed to pull her back and took another bite of her cheek again.

"That's it" Seulgi irritatedly whispered and goes back to the chair to study again.

Irene laughed, she hissed silently when she moved her foot the wrong way. She carefully hold onto the wall for support then drags her body towards her girlfriend and placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Hey, what's up?"

"The ceiling"

Irene chuckled, "I will stop, let's go back"

Seulgi shrugged her hand away.

"Hey, don't be upset. I promise I'll behave this time"

Seulgi only glared at her.

Irene kissed the tip of her nose. She raise her hand to Seulgi's hair, caressing them lovingly to console her grumpy girlfriend.

"Ow!" Irene feigns being in pain.

Seulgi panicked, "What's happening? Where does it hurt?"

She smiled widely, "Here" Irene pointed at her lips.

She's cute but that's not enough to stop her from twisting Irene's ear.

"Ouch! Stop! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Don't you dare pull that trick again"

"I just want a kiss!"

Irene looks for her phone with a pout then plays a random song, she pulled Seulgi with her and wraps the latter's arms around her shoulder. She secures her in a tight hold, swaying them lightly. After settling the phone somewhere, she was dumbfounded when she turned her eyes to Seulgi.

She's lovingly looking at her with a sweet smile.

Irene broke out in a full smile and tucked Seulgi's hair on her ear. "I feel bad"

"Huh? Why?"

"I feel bad for other people. They won't have the opportunity to experience and see for themselves how beautiful, kind and loving you are"

Seulgi felt her heart skipped a beat, she giggled and playfully punched Irene's shoulder. Because if she didn't, her tears would've fallen already. She buried her face on Irene's neck, "Why? What's with you?"

"Nothing, just feeling like it" She rest her lips on Seulgi's forehead, letting it linger there as they sway gently to the song.