She sat on the edge of her bed, and patted the spot beside her, gesturing for her to sit beside her.

He walked over, and sat next to Amari "So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked, fidgeting with her hand.

"Hm, I don't know...wait, I've realized that you never talked about your parents," Loki said, looking at Amari.
She didn't meet his gaze and continued looking down at the floor.

She took a deep breath. "My mother died, when you tried taking over new york.." she whispered.

His face went even paler and looked down at his hands. "My father left before I was born. So I don't know what happened to him." She continued.

A tear slid down her face. "Amari, I...I wish I could go back in time, and fix everything. I'm....I'm so sorry." Loki whispered. Amari took Lokis's hand and brung it to her cheek.

"It's alright. You were under Thanos mind control.  So it wasn't fully your fault." She said.

"I feel so bad...thor was right. I always drag people down with my problems." He whispered and started crying. "Loki, no, do not beat yourself up about it," Amari said.

Loki looked at her and smiled softly.
He leaned in slowly, and Amari did the same. Amari looked up at his emerald green eyes, in complete awe. "Please let
This is real..." she whispered.

"It is.." Loki whispered back, and just as they were about to kiss, the door opened. Loki jumped and instinctively grabbed his daggers. Amari gave Loki's shoulder a soft squeeze.

He took a deep breath, and his daggers withered away. "Uh, thor? What brings you here?" Amari asked.

"I....wait, this isn't my room?" Thor asked, in a sluggish voice.

"No, you Oaf. This is Amari's room." Loki sneered and rolled his eyes. "Then...why are you here?" Thor said, pointing at Loki.

"That's none of your concern," Loki said and stood up from the bed. "Loki, calm down," Amari said, grabbing Loki's hand. He looked at her and sat back down on the bed.

"Loki...are you courting with lady Amari?" Thor asked, with a smug smile. "No, you oaf, she's my friend. " Loki replied, he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Thor walked over to the bed, and fell on it, face first, and started snoring. Amari giggled and tucked him in with the blanket.

"I think we should go somewhere else," Amari said.

"To my room?" Loki asked, walking to the door, and opened it. "Sure," Amari replied, walking past him, and into the hallway.

They were walking silently, trying to stay hidden, and not to run into anyone, and they ask them what are they doing up so early.

Tony almost spotted them, but Loki pushed Amari into the shadow, his hand over her mouth.

When Tony walked away, Loki backed up. "Sorry," he said and continued to sneak into the hall.

Amari spotted Wanda's room, her door cracked. She peeked through the door and saw vision and Wanda cuddling, watching TV.

Amari smiled, and just as she was about to leave, Loki was next to her.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" Loki whispered. "Uh, no, I was just being nosy," Amari replied, her cheeks growing hot.

"Mhmm, what are you looking at?" Loki asked. "Look," Amari said, and pulled him close to her, so he can see.

"Well if you look at that! The piece of metal did find someone who loved him!" Loki whispered mockingly. Amari smacked his chest. "Ow, okay, I'll stop," Loki said.