:: Chapter 9 :: Christmas Adventures

Start from the beginning

"Weird." Percy says as they step off and the stairs move again trapping them on that particular floor corridor.

Senseing something, Percy turned to a door and walked to it casually. Harry following his Dad.

"What?" Harry asks as they stop at the door.

"I'm not sure." Percy says.

"We should go in." They smirked at each other for saying it together before Percy unlocked the door with a spell after finding it locked. They then opened it to find three big dog heads staring at them. All the while growling.

Quick wittedly-from many years of having to be, Percy created a large red ball and threw it at them.

They happily started playing on it, until two whined at him.

Harry laughs. "Go on give them balls to."

Sighing Percy did. They walked in and closed the door. Watching them play with the rubber balls that wouldn't pop-Percy made sure. He had dealt with a Cerberus before.

"Huh, his name is Fluffy." Percy smiled, after he read the big dogs collar.

Frowning as he pat a dogs head he turned to his father. "Who the heck names this guy fluffy?"

Shrugging Percy tried to stop the two heads he was busy with from making him wet with slobber. His eyes then caught a trap door that Fluffy seemed to be guarding. So did Harry. But they didn't dare try to go for it. They'd probably die trying. Even if it was being friendly to them.

____

Harry was wondering the school when he came across a room, he entered it as he was exploring all and any rooms he came across in his boredom. His father in a meeting with any of the teachers still here.

When he entered he found himself in a room bare of nothing but a large and very tall mirror. The erised or Desire as he came to read it backwards.

When his eyes finally met with his reflection they widened, only his reflections eyes didn't. He watched as his father laid beside him enjoying the sun, he himself-though slightly older- sat eating a cookie. A girl, much younger then him but looked so much like him playing with a doll, in Snapes lap. A man with brown hair and red eyes-from what he could tell at least as everything else was blurry. His friends were playing on the field close by to the picnic of his family. His blood adopted parents smiling as they waved at him from their own little spot under a tree.

"Interesting isn't it?" The voice made him jump to see Dumbledore walking out of the shadows towards him.

"Yes. But it's something that won't ever happen." With that he looked back to find it was just a mirror now.

"Very wise you are." Dumbledore said as his eyes twinkled at him, it made Harry feel uncomfy.

Frowning he turned to leave, "Okay Yoda." With that he left as quickly as he could.

Christmas came faster then they expected but they were glad they got everything done in time as they went about waking up and eating their breakfast together. Harry excited for his presents. He loved getting them, you could get him a grain of sand and he'd treasure it.

"Calm down kiddo." Percy laughs as he drinks his coffee in a very slow way-to Harry anyways.

Harry had more gifts then ever do to his friends, he was really excited about it. As you could tell. As Percy finished eating, he watched Harry separate gifts on either couches, Percy was surprised he had so many. He usually only had a few. So he too got a little excited.

Finishing off his coffee he came over and sat with his pile of gifts, as Harry sat across him. The fireplace roaring it's warmth at them which helped with the cool stone around them.

"Okay, first off, what my friends got me." Harry said when Percy gave him the go ahead to open some gifts.

He opened Daphnes first, and he wasn't surprised to find green hair clips and a dark green wooden ring which he put on. He remembered talking about his fringe to her, she had recommended the hair clips. The note saying it would compliment his eyes.

"Looks nice." Percy smiled as he started unwrapping his, a bright red one. When he opened it a bunch of butterflies popped out and fluttered around the room. He blinked before finding a note. He laughed. "Those twins invited me to a prank war. For tomorrow." He smirked.

"Oh no..." Harry paled.

Laughing he waved Harry's concern off. "Don't worry. No one will be permanently harmed."

Harry decided to leave it at that and opened his next gift. Blaise had given him a silk tie in green. Neville giving him pet toys for Angus and Hedwig. Percy got succulents from Sprout, and dress robes from Minerva.

"How did she know my size?" Percy said as he twirled in the fancy robes. Listening to his son rip into the present from Hermione, a very book shaped one.

Shrugging, Harry smiled when he found a book about potion ingredients. "Maybe it's charmed."

"That is true. Oh hey, Madam Pomfrey sent one as well." Percy laughs as he shows the wrapped present.

"You've seemed to have charmed the ladies." Harry monotonously said.

Percy blushed. "Have not." His gift was a book of medical spells. He would definitely be reading that later, if he felt up to the task.

Draco got Harry a broom-but since he can't have it at school till next year, it's been sent to his house. His dad got him tickets to theme parks for over the summer, something to do with friends. And an Xbox-which he would be working on so he could play here at Hogwarts somehow.

Percy finished off with Snapes and Harry's presents to him. Harry had made a metal Pegasus, that flew around the room when given a bit of magic. It took him months to finish it.

His last one was a letter and a quill, it was a self writing quill, one charmed to find mistakes and grade for you. Percy had laughed at the letter. Realizing the only reason Snape went through such a thing for him, was because of his spelling. Dyslexia does that sometimes.

Even if it's much better since becoming a god, it doesn't mean it didn't act up at times.

Harry's last gift was from someone anonymous, Percy had checked for any dangerous charms, but found it safe. It was a shimmery cloak.

"Well, go ahead and pull it on." Percy said as Harry stared at it. Still in his dress robes.

Standing Harry wrapped it around himself looking at his dad, who's face went wide eyed with shock. He then looked down to see only the ground and not his body.

"It's an invisiblity cloak!" Percy laughed as he watched his sons floating head.

"Woah...." Harry said amazed as he went to a mirror, he really was invisible, he pulled the hood and watched his father before moving, but he frowned when his fathers eyes followed wherever he went. "How are you doing that?!"

Smirking he closed his eyes while he layed down on the couch. "Because I'm a god you dummy. I can sense you."

Harry pouted as he took his cloak off before he smirked, and sprinted at his Dad, jumping on the man who gasped at the sudden weight.

"You really gotta stop doing that." Percy spoke breathlessly as he sighed.

"Yeah, no." Harry smirked.