{13} Video Call|fluff

Reki is 22 and Langa is 23 in this.

Please enjoy.

---------------

3rd

It was a cool afternoon, The sun was setting and the sky was full of orange colors. Reki sat on his  bed with his phone out waiting to receive a call from his Lover. He had been siting there for about 30 minutes. Just as he was about to put his phone away it started to buzz. Reki looked at the caller id and immediately clicked answer. 

"Reki, sorry to keep you waiting i just got back."

Langa was on a work trip. He was suppose to be there for a week but his boss needed him to stay a little longer. So, Reki just sat at home most of the time waiting for Langa to come back.

"Oh, Its okay."

"Hey, whats wrong?"

"Nothing i just miss you thats all."

"I miss you to Reki. Its only for a little longer than i'll be back."

"Yeah, well thats what you said when you left." Reki mumbled but Langa still caught it.

"I promise i will and if my boss asked me to stay longer I'll just tell him i have an emergency at home."

"But what if he asked whats the emergency?"

"Then i'll tell him my boyfriend is desperate for me."

"Hey don't say that!"

"Heh i'm joking."

"Yeah whatever."

"..."

"Hey Reki, Let's do a video call."

"What? Why?"

"I want to see your face."

"N-no I don't look good right now."

"Come on please you always look good."

"Not true."

"You don't have to believe me but you do. Can you just do it this once?"

"...ugh...f-fine"

"Yesss."

"Don't get too hyped it's only this once."

"Okay fine but you better answer."

"Yeah, yeah i will."

Incoming Video call

Reki made sure he looked ok before answering it.  He looked at the screen to see his boyfriend in a suit with some of his hair tied in a tiny ponytail at the back on his head. Reki face turned to a dark red as he tried to cover his face with his hands.

"Whats wrong Reki."

"h-huh what? oh uh n-nothing."

"Your face looks like it's burning. Are you sick?"

"W-What no i'm not. You just look really good thats it."

"Oh well thank you and you look beautiful as always." Reki face turned to a dark shade if possible putting his hands back to his face.

"S-Shut up." Reki just wearing one of Langa's hoodies with some shorts. His hair was a little messy but it looked soft and nice (He wasn't wearing his headband).

"your so cute you know that."

"I-I said s-shut up." For the rest of the night Langa mostly just teased Reki without even realizing it. They also talked about other things like what going were they are. Once they had been on a call for about 2 hours Langa told Reki he had to go so he could get rest for work tomorrow.

"Night babe I'll see you tomorro- I mean call you tomorrow. Love you."

"huh okay, love you too. Night." And with that they both hung up. Reki sat in bed alone like he had been for the past few nights. He thought it was a bit odd that Langa said "see" at first but he brushed it off Laying down to get ready to go to sleep. While on the other hand Langa was packing up to go back home and surprise Reki.

--------------

And thats that. I Totally forgot i was going to post to day so sorry its out late. Anyways i hope you enjoyed and have or had a great day.

-bye <3