{2} Meeting Langa's Mom|fluff

Hello, thank you for everyone that read and voted on my last chapter anyway hope you enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person

Today was the day Reki was going to meet Langa's mom. They have been dating for about a month and Langa finally decided it was time.

They were on their way over to Langa's house to meet his mom. Reki was super excited to meet his mom while Langa was just nervous about what his mom would do or say but this morning Langa had told his mom not to make things awkward between the two. He could see his mom was nervous but could also tell she was excited.

They had finally reached Langa's apartment. They made their way in and to Langa's place. Langa unlocked the door with his key and welcomed Reki in. Reki looked around it was a very nice place also warm and comforting. Reki looked to the kitchen to see a tall woman with a good length of long brown hair, which he assumed was Langa's mom.

She turned around to the two boys standing there. A smile lit up her face as she walked over. "Hello there you most be um..,"

"Reki," Langa said very fast 

"Oh yeah thats it Reki, well it nice to meet you," she said pulling Reki into a small hug. "You seem like a very nice boy especially looking after my little Langa," she said

Langa's face went bright red and Reki let out a little laugh, "yeah its not a big deal and its a pleasure to meet you too," he said smiling

"Anyways i cooked food so let's go to the kitchen and eat," she said pulling Reki by the arm. Langa's face was still bright red he just felt bad for Reki at this point. They all walked to the Kitchen and Reki started to look around and spotted a cute family photo with baby Langa.

"Aww is this you when you were a baby, you're so cute," Reki said slightly teasing Langa. Langa face went into a deep red before he said yeah. Langa mom turned around before saying, "You know i have a whole album of them want to check the out," she asked Reki 

"No mom we have to ea-," langa got cut of by Reki  "yes i would love too,"

"Food can wait let's go," she said pulling reki over to the couch were she pulled an album of the selves and walked over to Reki and sat down pointing at all the baby photo. At this point Langa felt bad for himself he was so embarrassed but as long as Reki is enjoying himself so his he.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyy i finished another chapter anyway hoped you enjoyed!!!

Remember if you have any request i'll take them.