"Victor Grey, you know what your doing is wrong. So stop it before it's to late," Wesley said, his voice and face completely cleared of all drowsyness and confusion.
"Excuse me?" I asked as I looked down at the boy with my face screwed up in confusion.
He eyed me for a while longer before he spoke with this angle like voice.
"Do you think Jessie would be proud of you right now?" He asked.
I looked down at him horrified as I slowly backed away from him.
"H..how'd you know about Jessie?" I stumbled over my words as I stared down at Wesley.
'No this wasn't Wesley this was someone else.'
"She," he gestured with his eyes up at the cieling."Knows everything, and she told me," he finished.
"Who's she?" I asked as I took a step closer to the table.
He looked back at me before he slowly shook his head.
"The one who created you," was all he said. So I stupidly continued to talk.
"Your not Wesley," I stated the obvious.
Wesley cocked his head as he gazed at me, as if he could see my soul. Which freaked me out a little.
"I am, but I am not," he replied confusing me even more.
"Then who are you right now," I asked slowly.
"I right now am Paidí tis theás, and I hope that you know that all this is against the goddess' will. Because you'll have to live with the conceqences in the end." Was the last thing whatever was inside Wesley said before Wesley's eyes faded back to their sleep green color.
I looked down at the boy stunned at what I've just bared witness to.
I knew what Paidí tis theás meant but it was a rather unusal name even for a were.
'But that's the thing idiot he didn't smell like a were then," my wolf Ollie stated.
'Then what did he smell like domass?'
My wolf was silent for a while, before he replied.
'He smelt like purity and holyness.'
I looked down at the still highly drugged Wesley as he gazed up at the ceiling.
'What the hell is wrong with the ceiling? That everyone is looking at it?' I asked myself. But before I could go and take a look my lab door swang open. I whirled around to see Seth, Meshia, and Newt entering.
"What are you people doing inside here?" I demanded.
They knew that I hated when people just waltzed right in without knocking, but here they were.
Seth glanced at me before his attention turned back to a groaning and blistered skin from the light above Wesley.
"Where here for him," Meshia stated as Newt came and unbuckeled Wesley.
I glanced at Wesley as he groaned and muttered something about begin to fat.
I would've laughed at that if it wasn't for the doomsday dark arua that lurked over the room.
"Where are you taking my test subject?" I growled as Newt gently lifted Wesley up into his arms, while the young boy cradled his huge stomach.
(Wesley- Ok I had it, author I realize that I have a huge stomach right now but can you stop calling me out on it?) (Author- Shh Wesley be quiet, your suppose to be drugged) ( Wesley- hmm)
"The boss is ready for him, you can come if you want to," Danta suggested before he left the room. With Meshia, Seth and Newt behind.
I groaned before I followed them down the hall and into a room white a white door.

As soon as I entered the room, I spotted Wesleys vampire friends all highly drugged as they both leaned against Chris and James guard wolves or whatever were their real rank.
Newt slowly walk up to their side of the room before he placed a shaky Wesley on his feet.
I looked around the room. It was really big with three chairs on both sides of the room. At the head of the room was a clean well varnish desk with one chair behind it. At the back of the desk was two big book shelves, filled with old and new book's. At the right side of the shelves was a big window that allowed you to see the big green forest.
I turned back to Wesley as the three vampires were being placed on the three chairs that sat on the right side of the room. Before Newt and the werewolves who carried Markus and Mary-kay. Went to stand next to Danta and Meshia in front of the right wall beside the vampires chairs. Leaving the remaining three chairs to sit on the left.
I watched as the door to the room opened to reveal Storm, Oni and Nolan. All who thrashed as thrust, refusing to enter the room. But at the site of their highly drugged mates, stopped resisting as they were sat down on the three remaining chairs, before they were hand cuffed with low levels of silver, to the chair.
I glanced at the three vampires as they stared at nothing in particiular, oblivous to the fact that their mates, the loves of their lives were in the same room as them. I turned back to the werewolves, as noticed that Storm opened his mouth to say something. But immediately closed it as Alpha Killian and Beta Chang Ming entered.
We bowed respectfully as our alpha sat down on the chair behind the desk before he pulled Chang Ming unto his lap.
I heard Storm, Nolan and Oni gasp as they saw who our alpha was.
Alpha Killian smirked before he turned to the werewolf mates.
"Oh so you remember me?" Killian cockily stated.
Storm's eyes widened as he stared at Alpha Killian. Before his gaping turned into a hard stare.
" You fucking dick!" Storm shouted angrily causing all of us except the drugged vampires. To snap our head in his direcrion as he glared at Alpha Killian.
"How dare you speak so to the man who was part of your giving you birth!"Alpha Killian shouted will Chang Ming had a cocky smirk on his face.
"Father," Storm muttered.
I stared wide eyed at them,.
''Oh great this got a whole lot better.'

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter. What do you think is wrong with Wesle?. And what about Alpha Killian being Storms dad? Do you still love Storm? And why do you think Storm's dad is doing what he's doing? Tell me in the comments. That's all for now stay safe.😺