Saturday

SATURDAY

Waking up Saturday morning with Samantha in his arms, Adam snuggled in and stuck his nose in her hair, breathing deeply. He could feel his excitement already growing at just being near her and smiled to himself when she automatically turned toward him in her sleep. Taking advantage of the new position he ran his hand down her side to her hip and around to cup her bare bottom, lightly squeezing. His lips traced a path from her cheek down her neck and he nuzzled behind her ear. Arching her head back to allow him better access to her neck Samantha gave a sexy little moan and started rubbing her own hands up and down his back. Opening her gorgeous eyes she looked at him sleepily, her eyes darkening with desire.

"There are definitely more positives than negatives with this new living situation" she breathed, closing her eyes again and gasping when his lips and tongue found that sensitive spot on her neck that she loved.

"What negatives?" he teased as he pulled his head back to look at her.

"I can't think of any at the moment when you're doing that" she murmured and she gripped his hair leading his mouth back to her neck.

Chuckling, Adam continued to torture her until she was rubbing beneath him so frantically that they were both about to erupt.