The building was shaking, which, along with FRIDAY yelling, woke up the entire tower.

 Outside there was a spaceship, and it was on fire. 

Beth ran out immediately along with Peter, Loki, Wanda, Vision and Pepper in her Rescue suit.

 Loki and Peter worked on the fire with their frost powers, Vision ripped open the hull, and Beth and Pepper went in to grab the crew. 

Wanda was a safety, in case the ship either blew up or there were criminals inside, she would use her powers to wrap a shield around each of them. 

Beth ran inside to a man holding a green woman, and a blue one holding a raccoon. 

The inside was roaring with flames. 

"Where's Drax!?", the man yelled,

 "He went to find Groot", the blue one yelled.

 "Let us help!"Beth yelled, as the fire starts to get intense,

 the man gave Beth the woman he was holding. 

"Pepper, go find the others, I'll get them out!". 

Pepper nodded, and started searching, "Come on, lets go". 

She ran out with them close behind her.

 Bruce gave them medical treatment, other than too much smoke and a few burns, they were okay. 

Pepper came out with a large man, another woman and a tree...

I'll have to ask about that one later...

While Bruce was treating them I talked to the crew. 

"What even happened? You are you guys?".

The man I had rescued almost looked offended, "Were the Guardians of the Galaxy, and we got into a fight with a crazy Asguardian who's trying to destroy the universe-" 

Beth cuts him off, "ODIN.....shit...".

 "I'm sorry..you know Odin....", 

Beth looks to Loki and Thor, "Unfortunately we do....I'm Beth", 

she says, reaching her hand to..."Peter, Peter Quill, also known as Star Lord". 

"Nobody calls you that Quill..", the raccoon grips.

 After the introductions were made, Beth steadied her breath.

 "How many stones does he have?", she asked in a quiet voice.

 Mantis is the one who answers, " Red, orange, purple, blue...he said he's looking for a time and mind..isn't that funny? Or was it supposed to be?", she looks puzzled at her own question.

 Beth however stopped breathing and looked at Loki, Peter and Tony. 

"FURY!!!", she roared, Fury who was watching silently with Goose next to him, understood that this was a problem.

 "What wrong?"Carol Dannvers asked in a whisper.

 "It would appear that we have been tricked...we must have never had the tesseract...it must have been a decoy.."he said grimly.

 Beth and Fury make eye contact, and there are golden tears running freely down her face, she comes to the same conclusion.

 Nebula and Gamora watched with awe as the tears continued, they have never met an Arc Angel.

 Loki and Peter embrace Beth as she falls to her knees.

 She suddenly tenses up, and her hands turn blue.