Chapter 19

He had one hand on your waist, supporting you, and one holding your hair back as you threw up on the kitchen sink with pain on your stomach, face and heart. The tears falling down his cheeks showed regret, pain, love, hate, name it.
You both were a mess.

"I'm sorry..." Luca said in a trembling and hurt voice.

You didn't even know what hurt the most... the physical pain you felt or seeing Luca like that.

You began to cry, not from agony anymore, but for the ache your friend was going through.

He held you close, very thightly, shedding countless tears, making a noisy cry.
Your arms surrounded his figure, as if it would bring you to a safe place... you felt you were safe in his arms. You were safe around him.

You both stayed like this for 3 minutes, falling into silence on the first one. These had to be the most peaceful... greatest... the most confortable 3 minutes of your life. You needed that.

It was now 9:03 in the morning.

Your hug was interrupted by the sound of the dining room doors opening.
You quickly tried to wipe off the remains of the tears you had cried, so did Luca.
You didn't say a word. You were both now calm and relaxed yet very near to break crying again... all because of this moment you two had.
He quickly embraced you again, giving you a kiss on the forehead, containing the tears from falling down once more.

You two turned to the kitchen door, wanting to see who was behind it.

You opened the door and both you and Luca walked back in the dining room to see no other than Freddy Riley, the Lawyer.

"Oh" he noticed you two "Good morning.".
Luca wasn't even able to talk, seeming like he was about to break in tears, so you were the one replying, with a trembling voice.
"G-Good mo-orning, Mr. Ri-ley.".

He stared at you two for a couple of seconds and then asked with a clear tone "Did something happen?".
He then looked at your red cheek, then Luca, who was trying his best to stay calm, and then back at you, noticing your weak posture, caused by the pain on your stomach.

"Is... Pierson awake?" he asked hesitantly.
Luca looked away, now with an hateful look forming.

"He disgusts me. I'm sorry for what he did to you." Freddy immediately understood what happened.

You didn't say anything... you honestly didn't know what to say.

"Please take a seat and rest yourselves, we'll have a busy day today." Freddy said.

"Thank y-you, Mr. Riley." you consented, Luca followed you.
"Call me Freddy for short." Freddy then said, heading to the doors where he came from as you two sat down "I'll call Emily here, in case.. something.. worse happened to you.".

He left as you said "Thank you, Freddy.".

__

Emily opened the doors, walking quickly to you.
She gave you a quick conforting hug. Luca received one as well.
"I... I'm sorry..." she then said.

You smiled gently to the preoccupied doctor "It's not your fault, Emily. Plus, it was just-".
"Just?!" Luca interrupted you "What that... that cockroach did is unforgivable!".
You looked at him, with a nervous smile on your face "C'mon, it wasn't that stron-" you stopped talking when you saw him cry from his right eye.
"He caused you pain, I can't and won't forgive that." he said.

Emily patted him on the shoulder with a gentle smile "Let me check on Y/N to see if everything's on its place. Is that okay with you, dear?" the doctor then looked at you.
"Of course, Emily, thank you.".

Emily directed you to another room, a nursing room, where she did some simple tests.

__

"Looks like everything is fine, my dear!" Emily had finished the check up.
"Thank you, thank you." you smiled, grateful for the friends you had there.
You walked back in the dining area.

Luca was looking at your kind smile, meaning that everything was okay with you. He was glad nothing worse had happened.

"Breakfast, everyone?" Emily then asked "We have to get some energy, we'll have a busy day as always!".
"Yeah, we should eat something-" Naib entered the room, joining the conversation "Certain someones fell alseep outside." he laughed, and so did Emily,  Luca and you. Freddy was just confused.

The Mercenary then noticed some of the Doctor's equipments she held on her hands, which were used beforehand to see if you were fine "Did I miss something?".
Freddy simply answered "Kreacher.".
Naib looked at you "Are you okay?".
"Yes, yes, I'm fine!!" you informed.

He nodded, showing respect and kindness.

Emily then walked towards the kitchen door "What should we do for breakfast? Any ideas?".
"Whatever you guys want." you stated.

William got in, followed by Ganji Gupta, the Batter "Morning!" they both greeted.
You all greeted back.

With that, more and more survivors walked in, joining the meal you all agreed to make, sharing ideas for strategies for the following matches, joking around, chatting, playing with each other, the list goes on.

Kreacher Pierson was nowhere to be seen.