Hook threatens to kill you

"One more move and she is dead Pan." Hook challenges Pan with a smile on his face, as he has his hook deathly close to your side and a sword held at your neck.

"You wouldn't dare hurt a girl, a lost boy yeah, I can see that happening but a girl? I thought you were a man of honor, a man of honor wouldn't dare lay hands on a woman more or less a girl." Peter challenged him back.

"Well, any normal lost girl, I wouldn't harm you are correct. But you and I both know she is not a normal lost girl. She is your lost girl. You love her, which makes you weak. I've been waiting years to get back at you for what you did." Hook sneered.

Peter just laughed, "You think she means something to me? News flash Hook." Peter let out a sinister laugh at him.

"I don't care for her. The only reason why I am here is because you have taken a member of my group, and I intend on getting her back." Peter sneered at Hook while taking out his dagger. You and Peter had talked about this before, you both loved each other and you knew that no one could ever know about it. He had told you earlier that if your life was ever in danger, he would say whatever it takes to get you back.

"Fine, is she really doesn't mean that much to you then I can do this." Hook takes the sword from your neck and quickly stabs you in the stomach. He then throws you to the ground. You are moaning in pain from the wound. He had stabbed you deeply and you only had moments left.

"Now, Pan, if you really do love her and I am right, you will go over and save your little lost girl. If I'm wrong you will come after me and kill me but that would mean your little lost girl will die because well, she doesn't have much time left." He says while letting out a sinister laugh and walking away.

Peter rushes over to your side, "(Y/n), Stay with me, I will fix this." He says while rolling you over so that your facing him. Your breathing had become short and very labored. You started seeing white and feeling extremely tired. Peter acted quickly and waved his hand over your stomach and the wound and pain instantly went away.

"I'm soo sorry, I never thought he would actually hurt you. He has never done anything this terrible in the past. I promise you I will get him back for hurting you." Peter said while cradling you in his arms.

"Good, you better because that hurt like a bitch, you're lucky I love you." You said while gently kissing him on the lips.

"I love you too (y/n) never forget that." Peter said while kissing you back.

Once Upon A Time Imagines, Preferences, Rants, Quotes...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara