S1 | forest of giant trees: the 57th exterior scouting mission- part two

Start from the beginning

"you say that as thats not a big deal, and who wrapped this bandage it's obviously to tight." you say as you unwrap the cotton material a little. "sorry you had to come all this way because of us" reiner blurts out, "no it's fine, i had jean's horse anyways" christa gives reiner a smile.

"no. you saved our lives christa, nobody wouldn't have come back for us." she signs as a small tear drops from her eye, she wipes it off as she smiles some more, "i'm just so glad.. your safe" saying this, both of the boys face turns red, except for armin as he was to busy thanking you for bringing him a horse.

"you didn't have to come all this way" his tone sounds if he was disappointed in himself, "it was no trouble, i saw the purple signal flare and came here as fast as i could" armin glances at you with a small smile on his face, "i just didn't want more people dying, y'know?" with this armin eyes widen as a bright white light shines on your face, highlighting your features, 'are you some type of goddess?'

you giggle at his comment which now makes armin think he said that out loud, "goddess? i don't think that's what i am, maybe just think of me as a regular human being" you offer armin your hand as he gladly takes it, pulling him up from the muddy ground, "i'm guessing you heard what i said?" armin hides his face in embarrassment.

"yeah. you have this thing where you think out loudly, but don't worry i wasn't offended or anything" you walk towards reiner and jean to see if they had any wounds that needed fixing, "thank you, for uh— not thinking i'm weird or anything"

"weird? it's perfectly normal to talk to yourself, but next time tell me to my face, i feel good getting compliments from you" and with that you leave armin alone as he inches closer to the extra horse you brought, reiner and jean were still staring at christa with their jaws dropped. 'marry me'

"we should hurry back" jean blinks out of his trance, "your right, we will be ordered to retreat soon" he shakes of his blush as he climbs onto his horse. christa runs over to you, "i think this is the first time i've seen you not cling onto armin" she tells you.

"and i haven't seen ymir swing that dirty ass ponytail in your face for awhile" you say in the calmest way possible, "do you not like armin as much as you did before?" you stare at her, trying to ignore what she just said. but thats only makes it worst as she continues to ask you the same question.

"i still have strong feelings for him but i just think i should let him have his own personal space." you sigh, "are you happy?", christa normally happy face soon turned into a frown, "i didn't mean to butt in your business"

"it's fine, besides it's not like we could date anyway. we live in a world where people could die at any second, there's already enough stress watching your comrades die in front of your face, so just imagine the person you love getting eaten by a titan."

christa face goes blank at what you just said, you chuckle, "look i'm just talking okay? long story short i can't handle watching my friends risk their lives so i don't think i can handle watching the person i love die in front of me."

christa has tears running down her eyes, "i didn't expect someone like you to say something so beautiful.", you gasp at how many tears christa has shed, "it's nothing to cry about."

YOUR GROUP HAVE BEEN REUNITED WITH THE OTHERS, "is there any reason why we are in this giant forest?" you ask, glancing around at the giant trees, "don't know, the commander ordered it." you sigh loudly, "does he plan on throwing us a party?" jean rolls his eyes as armin shakes his head, "i doubt it"

"i was just messing with you. anyways the female type is on our ass so we can't stop here no matter what", jean tells armin as a soldier yells, "halt your horses". the group stopped their horses and soon hopped off due to the captain's order, "listen up, we will now be entering this forest of giant trees, have your swords drawn at all times! and keep every titan you see out."