1

"so like he asked you for a date?" Hashirama said and giggled.
You threw a pillow at his head.
"I'm so nervous, what if I do something wrong? He said no one wants me but he does, it's actually mean but also nice, I don't know hashi, why can't you come with me and help me?" You almost cried because you were so scared.
"Y/N" hashirama shouted.
"WHAT?" You screamed back.
"Be yourself, don't be scared, just act like it's me." He said and put his hands on your shoulder.
"It's not that easy, you are my best friend but he's my-" you said but hashirama held your lips.
"Psshhht, go now, it's late." He said and smiled.

You went downstairs and opened the door.
You were on the way to him, you knew where he lives because you always stalked him.

"Uchiha. Here it is." You said and rang the bell.
"yes who is it?" madaras voice said.
"Uh it's me y/n." You said.
"oh come in." He opened the door and you saw him.

Your heartbeat went faster and faster, "what will happen now?" You always tough in your head.

"you look good."' He said and smirked.
"Thank you, you too." he looked at you and went to the kitchen.

"I made Dinner, I don't know if you like spicy food, but I love spicy food so I cooked it." He said from the kitchen.
"no I love spicy food." You said.

You both eat dinner then after he wanted to show you his room and all of the things that he had.
You were totally interested, you both had the same interests.

"How old is your brother?" You asked.
"hmm, he just turned 18." He answered.
He lied on his bed and put his head back,
"I'm so happy that you are the only girl who understand me." he sounded happy.
"thank you." You said.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you closer to himself.
"y/n" he said in a softly way.
"yes?" You blushed and just looked into his eyes.
"I want you. I love you, I CANT wait any longer." He said, you couldn't believe that this is happening right now.

His lips touched yours, you could already feel his warm breath.
His tongue then got wilder and searched for your tongue.
His lips went down to your neck and sucked on it, you let a soft moan out and he looked at you, you never saw this look from him.
"I want you, I want to be inside of you." You were so red and speechless.
"Then go inside me." You said, he was so proud of you that you were so confident and not like Mito.
"Good Girl." He smirked.

He threw you on the bed and started to suck your neck again.
Oh
"You will be mine."