❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻❤︎

*Time skip 1 hour*
Sagittarius POV
"why are they taking so long-" I say and the bathroom door bursts open with mist covering the doorway "AHH! It's a ghost!!" Cancer and Pisces shriek and hide.
"ARIES?!? SCORPIO!? OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU GUYS o-" I stop as the both come into view, their hair are all messed up both bright red, and bruises and on their legs, arms and neck.
"I'm not doing that again omgimsotiredmyprivatehurtssomuchAAAAhhh" Aries pants and flops onto the sofa, same with Scorpio and they fall fast asleep with each other.

Aquarius POV
"They are so cutee!" I exclaim and I gasp and whisper-shout "we should reveal our crushes!!!" Most agree and we all go sit down "Ok Leo you go first" I exclaim
"Well... I kinda like sag..." Leo says and blushes and so does Sag
"Sag what about you?" I say "well I also kinda like Leo..." sag says blushing "no way.." Leo says "mhm" sag says. I push her to sit by Leo and surprisingly Leo wraps a arm around her and she leans into him and they both smile and peck each other on the lips.
"Well that's sorted, Pi?" His eyes widen."um" he starts "I kinda like....Virgo.." Virgo's mouth drops open "Virgo?" I say "I.... really like you Pisces I really do" again I push them together and they do the same.
My eyes land on Libra who is looking quite sad and gloomy "Libra??..."
She takes a deep breath "Scorpio.." and she puts her head in her knees and we all fall silent, Taurus wraps a arm around her "dont worry it's fine" he smiles and she smiles back and leans sideways into Taurus.