❤︎𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹❤︎

Leo POV
Right I'm so going to kill Aries on the ride. Maybe i don't know, I'm so bringing Ash though my dog, he is a rough collie and is the fluffiest dog in the world.
"OMG AWWWWWWW" Taurus and Virgo run up to pet ace
"He is so coming with us" Aquarius exclaims as we call climb into the van, the seats are all put along the side so we can all see each other, there is a bathroom and a fridge and don't tell me how but there is a oven and microwave as well. I sit next to the walk and ace who is fast asleep on the seat.

Virgo POV
I need Scorpio and Aries to sit next to each other, eventually I manage it they sit next to each other.
*Time skip to 1/4 of the ride*

Scorpio POV
"Right I think it's time we play a game" Aquarius suggests smiling Virgo smiles as well because They know exactly where this is going.
"What game?" I groan, Aries is fast asleep, his head slips and lands on my shoulder. "Aries buddy wake up." I says quietly to Aries and he opens his eyes and sits up "are we there?" His hair is so messed up everyone laughs, "what?" Aries says getting in his usual mood."never mind Pisces you pick the game" Virgo says and Pisces smiles and Virgo smiles back, I think they like each other I'm not sure.
"Truth or dare" Pisces says and Aries moans loudly and I put my head in my hands.