Chapter 7

Though the goals are not completed yet I updated. Cause my exams got cancelled and I happy. So anjoyyyyy

The movement Naina close the door Sameer took her in a tight back hug. She stiff because of sudden hug but felt relaxed within a second.

Sameer : pata hai kab se intezaar kar raha tha kab hum dono akele ho.

Naina (turning): kyu aapko kya karna tha?

Sameer : ohh... Matlab tumhe pata hi nahii hai mujhe kya karna tha.

He starts leaning but naina turns her face.

Sameer : kya hua?

Naina : Sameer abhi nahi please.(puppy eyes)

Sameer : acha thik hai.

Saying he kiss her forehead. She smile as she loves when he kisses her forehead. They both lay on bed with his hand around her waist and her head on his chest. She was in a deep thought and he was playing with her figures.

Sameer : itni shant kyu ho Naina.

Naina : Sameer pata nahi kyu jab se mandir jaane ka tay kiya hai tab se ek ajeeb sa ehsaas ho raha jaise...

Sameer : jaise....

Naina : pata nahi Sameer par mujhe bahut ajeeb lag raha hai.

Sameer sit up straight and hold her hand.

Sameer : tum kaho toh mana kar dete hai. Nahi jaate kal.

Naina : nahi Sameer bhagwan ke yaha jaane se mana karna unka anadar hoga. Hum log jarur jayege.

Sameer : par Naina vo ehsaas...

Naina : nahi Sameer hum jayege.

Sameer : pakka na??

Naina : haa pakka.

They both again lay down in the same position. She was still thinking about it. He thought to distract her mind so he started tickling her. She being the ticklish started laughing loudly.

Naina : Sam...haa.. eer... ky... haa...kra..haa...ra...he... hai.... ple... ase... haaa... chod...iye ...na...

Taking his own time Sameer left her. Now she started hitting with pillow. Soon they end up having a pillow fight. The room was a mess till now. When they both saw the mess they have created the started laughing again like a manic.

Naina clear the mess and then both off them slept for sometime. They were having a blissful smiles on their faces.

Somewhere near the outskirts of the village.

In a old hut type of house someone was standing in front of a board which was having family pictures of Agarwals and Maheshwari's. He/she was taking on telephone.

Sm : bolo kya khabar (news) hai.

Sm2 : vo log kal apne kuldevi ke mandir jaa rahe hai.

Sm : kon kon jaa raha hai??

Sm2 : pura Agarwal aur Maheshwari khandan.

Sm : thik hai aage ki khabar mujhe dete rehana.

Sm2 : thik hai.

Saying so they disconnect the call. He/she smrik evilly.  He/She goes towards the board and make a cross on both the pictures.

Sm: ab tumhare parivaar  ka khel khatam. (Devil's laugh 😈😈)

At evening

At Agarwal house.

All were having evening tea and were chitchatting. Rama saw the clock and realise it is time of sandhya aarti. This aarti will be done by Samaina then Sameer could take Naina with him.