Chapter 4

Happy birthday NiharikaRani may god bless you with lots of love and happiness. This chapter is for you.

Naina nodded and goes with Poonam to her room. All relatives also retire to their rooms. And some slept in leaving room.

She was waiting for Sameer in the room sitting on the bed. She heard the opening sound of the door. She look up and saw Sameer standing on the entrance. He come inside and lock the door. Here Naina was hell nervous. Her heartbeats are getting faster with each passing second.

Sameer comes towards her and hold her hand with one and with other he lift her chin up and made her look up at him. She lowered her eyes again.

Sameer : (husky) Naina meri taraf dekho.

Naina nodded in no not having the courage to look in his eyes.

Sameer : Naina please dekho na. Varna main tum se baat nahi karunga.

Naina look up in an instant. They both get lost in each other's eyes. They share a eyelock. Sameer broke the eyelock and kissed her forehead.

Sameer : tum jaake kapde badalo thak gai hogi na.

Naina : ji.. aap bhi badal lijiye.

Naina open her suitcase and took out a cotton saree and went inside to change it. Sameer also took his clothes and change in room itself. When Naina come out after changing she saw Sameer was half laying on the bed waiting for her to come. She moves towards the chair and keep her towel there and went to bed and sat near Sameer.

Sameer : aree waha kyu bethi ho?

Naina : toh kaha betho??

Sameer : yaha mere pass betho.

Naina : thik hai.

Saying so she sat near him and he took her in a side hug. He wrap his hand around her waist and Naina rest her head on his chest.

Sameer : kisa lag raha hai tumhe?

Naina : matlab main kuch samjhi nahi?

Sameer : matlab ki aaj humari shadi ho gai. Hum dono pati-patni ban gaye hai toh tumhe kaisa lag raha hai???

Naina :  mujhe bahut jayada khushi ho rahi hai. Yakeen hi nahi aa raha ki yeh sab sach hai. Sab kuch ek sapne jaisa lag raha hai.

Sameer : toh yakeen kar lijiye madam ki yeh sab sach hai.

Naina : aapko kisa lag raha hai Sameer?

Sameer : main tumhe bata nahi sakta ki main kitna khush hu. Aaj aisa lag raha hai jaise ki duniya ki saari khushiya humare ghar aa gai hai kyuki ab tum meri zindagi mein aa gai ho.

Naina : par main toh aapki zindagi mein pehle se thi, toh aaj kya khas hai?

Sameer : haa manta hu ki tum meri zindagi mein pehle se thi, par pehle sirf tum dost thi meri. Par ab tum na sirf meri dost ho par meri jeevansaathi bhi ho, meri ardhangini ho, jo mere har shuk aur dukh mein mere saat degi, main jaha galat hu vaha mujhe thoko gi, main jaha sahi hu mere vaha mera hosala badhayogi. Toh hui na tum aaj se meri zindagi ka hissa.

Naina : Sameer aapko pata hai aap iss duniya ke sabse ache pati hai.

Sameer : haa pata hai kyuki mere pass duniya ki sabse achi pati hai.

Naina : (blushing) aap bhi na kuch bhi bolte hai.

Sameer : acha chalo soo jate hai vaise bhi bahut der ho gai hai. Humein jaldi uthana bhi toh hai.

Naina nodded and they both lay down on the bed. Sameer kiss her forehead and turn off the lights. And sleep overtook them to the world of dreams.

Next morning.

Samaina were sleeping in eachother's arms. There was a smile on there faces. Naina's slumber broke by the sunrays coming from the window. She lazily open her look around her surrounding. It took her a while to observe the surrounding.

She got up and saw the clock. It was 7:30 am.

Naina : heyy bhagwan 7:30 baj gaye. Itni der kaise ho gai. Maa kya soche gi. Naina jaldi uth aur tayar ho jaa nahi toh bahut daat padegi.

She got down from the bed and took her clothes from the suitcase and went too freshen up. After 30 mins she come out for the bathroom in a red and yellow border bandhani saaree.

 After 30 mins she come out for the bathroom in a red and yellow border bandhani saaree

She goes near Sameer and tries to wake him up.

Naina :(shaking him) Sameer uthiyeh na dekhiye subha ho gai hai.

Sameer :(sleepy voice) yaar Naina sone do na. Aur ek kaam karo tum bhi so jao. 

Naina : nahi Sameer humein pooja ke liye jana hai niche please jaldi uthiye.

After lots of efforts Sameer finally went to freshen up and Naina moves downstairs. There she meet Vishakha, mamiji, mamaji and Vivek in the living room. Most of the relatives went early morning. She took blessings from them.

Naina : sorry maa vo aaj pata nahi kise. Agli baar aisa nahi hoga.

Vish : kuch nahi beta mujhe pata hai tum thak gai hogi. Vaise Sameer kaha hai??

Naina : maa vo aa rahe hai.

Vish : thik hai jab tak Sameer aata hai hum pehli rasoi ki rasam kar lete hai.

Naina nodded and they both headed to kitchen with Mamiji and Poonam bhabhi.

Vish : Naina beta tumhe meetha bana hai. Par pehle tum chule ki pooja kar lo aur thoda sa doodhu garam kar lo.

Naina : thik hai maa. Maa main halwa bana deti hu meethe ke liye.

Vish : thik hai aur banane ke baad thoda alag nikal dena bhog laga ne ke liye.

Naina : thik hai maa.

Vishakha Mamiji nd Poonam went out and Naina started to do the assigned work. In half an hour both Sameer and halwa was ready. All gather in the living room.

Mundit : maa kya banaya hai bahut achi khusbu aa rahi hai.

Vishakha : tumhari pyaari bhabhi ne halwa banaya hai sab ke liye.

Listening to Vishakha faces of three brothers lit up. Mundit run and hug Naina.

Mundit : thank you bhabhi aap sab se best ho.

All smile see the love between three of them.

Vivek : chalo bacho Naina ko chodo usse aur Sameer ko pooja karni hai.

Mundit leave her and all of them head to temple inside house. Naina took the aarti ki taal and lite up the diya.
Samaina did the aarti together.

That's it for today.

How was the chapter?

Sorry for the late update. You all know I was busy with ISPT updates and now with school work.

Please vote and comment.

Goals : 45+votes and 25+comments

Buy love you
💕❤️❤️