🔞Prankster-Stephen StrangeXOFC SMUT🔞

Start from the beginning

"Okay so Wong has the hots for one of the masters here, so the way I see it why not him get a boner in the middle of teaching class in front of her and wait to see the reaction" I nearly burst out laughing at the idea but covered my mouth with my hand. "So, you want to embarrass him using a aphrodisiac spell or?" "Nope. Tea."  I could tell what was coming next. "And you want me to put it in when I'm making the tea for everyone" everyone had jobs to do and we had a rotor for simple things like cooking, cleaning, serving food and tea stuff like that. "well that would be the ideal thing since I'll get caught being suspicious if I'm doing it" I smacked his arm and whisper yelled "And I won't! he doesn't like me very much this morning anyway-" "-So where's the harm, besides when has getting into trouble stopped you from using your talent" I sat back into the chair "I hate it when you play into my ego like that but you're right." We shook hands "I'm in" he smiled and wondered off to go make the tonic to for me to put into Wong's tea.

*TIME SKIP TO LUNCH*

It was now lunch. Time for me to make Wong his special tea. Aaron had snuck the tonic to me as he was getting his tea from me. It was customary for us to pour the tea and the others to line up and thank you for pouring the tea before going to take their seats. First two other people, then Aaron then another woman then Wong, things went wrong after that. "Ah Stephen here go in front of me, you look like you need it sooner than me" he laughed "well that group took a lot of work since they are new" Dammit the tonic was already in the tea that I had made for Wong but Stephen took it instead of him. I felt my gut drop and looked over to Aaron "Are you okay Holly? You look pale?" I had to come up with something, anything "Uhh yeah I just need the toilet that's all, pouring all this tea y'know?" he laughed "I've been there, Look I'll finish for you so you can go toilet." I smiled with a sigh of relief "Thanks Wong!" I honestly couldn't get out of there fast enough. As soon as I hit the lady's toilet's, locking the cubical door and face palming myself. I was so dead. What was worse was I had my lesson with him. A PRIVATE ONE TO ONE LESSON! He'd go crazy for sure, maybe even kick me out. I hoped that Aaron had brewed it wrong so that nothing would happen.

My thoughts were interrupted when Vivian's gentle voice sounded out in the toilets "Master Strange Is waiting for you and worried Holly" she was a newbie and was sweet and kind to everyone. "Oh, okay yeah I'm fine! Tell him I'll be out in a second!" she left and I stepped out the cubical and leant on the sink and looked into the mirror. "You are oblivious to it. You know nothing about  it." I said to myself to try and gain some courage. Then a thought entered my mind. What's he gonna do? Sure, he could kick me out but all the masters agreed that I have a lot of potential and trouble but that they needed to have a strong stable elemental sorceress at the New York sanctum. I laughed at the thought of him having to cover himself with his cape and run out of the room, bright red  and embarrassed as he ran through to his office or bedroom. I headed out the room and went out to the training room where Stephen was standing with an open book, leaning against one of the posts. "Right, finally we can start. Now let's start with what we left off with" I nodded and focused on trying to create a ring of energy, that swirled in the air in front of me. "very good Holly, now focus on getting yourself to the other side of the room and then repeat it back to me" I stepped through the orange sparking portal and focused on going to the other end of the training room before stepping backwards and teleporting backwards, bumping into Stephen as I went.

"Brilliant." Something was off in his voice. I wanted to turn around but something in my gut said, 'he'll know you did something don't!' "that tea you made at lunch, the one meant for Wong." I spoke timidly "Y-Yeah?" "what did you add to it?" I shook my head as I turned to close a book that laid over on one of the tables. "I didn't add anything." I could feel his eyes burning their way into the back of my head. "How about I ask you once more and you tell me the truth?" I turned to see him barely an arm's length from me, standing once again with his arms crossed and his brow raised. I bit my lip and rubbed my elbow. "okay so I put some honey in his tea as an apology for being difficult this morning" he cocked his head "hmm honey you say?" 'Shit, shit ,shit he knows!' I gulped and nodded trying to convince myself that he was fooled by what I had said.