I'm sorry im late..

3rd person's pov

As George kept talking to Tubbo. The traffic was starting to get shorter. George checked his phone and the time said 4:32 pm. "I'M LATE!! I'M SORRY TUBBO BUT, I REALLY HAVE TO GO!"

"It's quite alright! Bye!"

As they ended the call George started to panic.

George's pov

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! WHAT IF HE GETS LONELY AND HE DOESN'T FORGIVE ME?! GEORGE STOP PANICING He'll forgive me right?

I still haven't gotten his discord or phone number. I just have his address. Whatever George keep a hold of yourself!

I just need to go to his house do a stream with him and ask him for his phone number. Yea that sounds alright!

3rd person's pov

As George began driving to Wilbur's address. As George got there. He knocked the door.

Knock

Knock

Wilbur opened the door and there he sees a short man standing there awkwardly.

"Um surprise? I'm really sorry if I'm late!" George said nervously.

"Omg I thought you weren't gonna come! But its alright I didn't start the stream yet!" Wilbur said with a pout.

"Hey it's alright because I'm here now!" George said smiling.

"Hmm ok then, hurry up and come inside  I was planning on streaming at 5:00 pm anyways."

"Oh ok then!"

"How about we get the things ready!"

"Ok! But, I need to ask you something can you give me your discord or phone or phone number or both?" George said turning a light shade of pink.

"Yea ofc! I was gonna ask you to give me your digits when you go here.. hehe.."

"Yea I could give you my digits!"

As George was putting his digits in Wilbur's phone. After they were done they started getting ready for the cooking stream.

Wilbur's pov

As I was putting my monitor in the kitchen. I see George trying to reach something from the cabinets.

He looks very cute while struggling to reach. I should ask him if he needs help.

"Hey George do you need any help?"

"I actually do. I can't reach the sugar and vegetable oil."

"Here I'll carry you and you will you will get it!"

"I- sure thats a good idea!"

As I held him by his hips I pulled him up. My hands fit so perfectly on around his hips if only I could just- WILBUR WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

"I grabbed the things! Can you let me down now?"

I snapped out of my imagination and let him down.

"So it's almost 5 we should just talk or something" George said.

"Yea that sounds good!" I said.

3rd person's pov

As they finished talking it was 5 pm. Wilbur click on go live button.

"Hi chat today we have a special guest!"

A/n

I'm finally done! Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! I don't have a schedule of when to update it so I'll just update it at random times! I love y'all I hope your doing good! Bye loves! Drink some water!