"If talking means bragging, then yes. I want everyone to know about the boy that has me so in love." She said. She was looking out the window until I grabbed her chin and pressed our lips together. We moved in sync until I pulled back and pecked her lips twice.

"I love you." I said genuinely. This moment was one of many that caused me to get her a promise ring. I want this girl to be my wife one day. She's stuck beside me through everything and continues to love me despite all of my flaws.

"I love you too big head." She said. I laid down on her chest as she massaged my head for the remainder of the car ride. She's my comfort place.

Later...

Yara POV.

Everyone was chilling in their own rooms as of right now.

"Mama, can you go get me some ice from da machine?" Kentrell asked me. I looked to see him holding two double cups that were halfway filled with blue liquid.

"Desean-"

"It's not lean, I swear. I was being truthful when I told you I would stop drinking dat shit." He said as he handed me his cup. A while back, I made him promise me to stop drinking lean and taking percs. Those drugs really throw off his character and I hate to see him like that. I know he only does it to cope with his past trauma, but I assured him that there are better ways to cope with that.

"Okay, then I'll be back." I said. Turning around, I felt a hard slap which landed on my ass. Facing him, he had a sinister smirk plastered on his face.

"Hurry back, so I can break yo back." He smiled as I threw the middle finger up at him.

Walking out of the room, I started walking down the hall and finally reached the ice machine. I filled his cup with ice and turned to return back up the hallway. That was until I heard voices around the corner making me stop in my tracks as I recognized who it was.

"I ain't even saying we got to be official or none of dat. I just want you to stop playing with a nigga." The voice said, which I recognized as Ben's.

"I have a boyfriend. And I know that makes this whole situation worse, but I didn't expect to fall for you. I don't want to play with your feelings, that isn't even me. I'm just, I'm confused. I'm at a loss right now because I never knew it was possible to fall for two people." The other voice said...Karin. My eyes widened at what I just heard. I knew I wasn't crazy, I could feel the tension between those two every moment they were in the same room together.

"So you love him? Where that leave me, huh?" Ben asked. It was silent for a few seconds until she spoke up again.

"I-I don't know Ben. I just don't want to sabotage what he and I have, as well as me and you. I know I told you he and I's relationship is a little rocky right now, but that doesn't disregard the feelings I have for him. I care about you, I didn't mean to fall for you... but I did. That's why I think it's just better if we leave each other alone for the remainder of tour. If I'm away from you, the lesser chance I have of hurting you." Karin said as I heard her hoarse voice, indicating she was about to cry.

"Fasho, If that what you want, I'll leave you alone. But when you ready to be wit a real nigga, someone who gone love you unconditionally, protect you, and cherish you... come see me." Ben said as he put his head down while walking away. It was silent until I heard Karin's soft cries as she walked back to her hotel room.

I never knew that they felt so strongly towards each other. I simply thought it was just harmless flirting, but now I know the compliments had deeper meaning. If we're being honest, I've never seen Karin laugh and smile as much with Jayceon as she does with Ben. She just needed time to figure out her feelings and I'm glad Ben was giving her that.

Summer Before Fameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें