"Your girlfriend can meet you at the precinct. You'll be able to make a phone call there." She said as she pushed my head down to place inside the car.

"Mane this some bullshit." I said. Yara gonna be pissed, I can already hear her mouth now. "Bluejay says hi." This gotta be for retaliating against him. So now this nigga keeping tabs on me? Maybe this so called 'beef' is deeper than I thought, because there has to be a reason for him to go all these lengths. But what I'm confused about is what that messenger nigga said. "You the same nigga who snitched on your homie and still managed to do time."  The fuck was that nigga talking about? Why niggas saying false things about me and running with it? Is that what this shit is about... a fake ass rumor?

                          Present time...

Walking out of the holding sell, I grabbed my belongings and so did Ben. They had to release us because there was simply no evidence and since those niggas fled the scene, there was no evidence that anyone got hurt. Plus, I have permits for all the guns that I own, so they couldn't charge me for possession of a firearm. But I still had to post bail, for bringing a gun into a public facility.

Looking around I didn't see Yara, but I knew she had to be here because she's the one who posted our bail. Soon I saw Ben approaching me with a mug on his face.

"What you mugging for?" I asked.

"I wanted to split that nigga wig and his bitch ass friends. Talking all that shit just to end up crippled." He said as I shook my head. I was beyond heated, this beef just keeps prolonging and I want this shit over with. That nigga Bluejay need to stop being pussy and show his face so I can take it off.

"Come on, let's just head to the hotel. I'm just tryna be with my girl right nie forreal." I said as he nodded. Walking out of the precinct, I saw Yara, Karin and Montana waiting for us outside. Looking at Yara's face, I could already tell she was angry, but more so worried nonetheless.

Walking closer towards her, I stood in front of her while she leaned back on the car with her arms crossed.

"You mad at me?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, your dumbass got arrested on our first day here. I come out the store just to find out that you were no where to be found. Desean, you get on my damn nerves. You're nappy headed, hardheaded ass. But I love you, and I'm just glad that you're safe." She sighed as she pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't help but smile at her concern. Rubbing her back, I silently reassured her that I was okay. She kissed the side of my face and pulled back to look at me while her hands remained wrapped around me.

"Are you going to tell me what exactly happened?" She asked as I nodded. I turned around, and dapped up Montana for being here. Opening the door, I guided us both inside the van as we sat in the back row.

I began to tell her everything that happened from start to finish. Yara listened intently as I noticed the mug grow on her face.

"Why do they keep fucking with you? Like, who the fuck even is this nigga?" She huffed. Rolling her eyes, she rubbed her temples as I sighed.

"I don't know mama, that's what I'm trying to figure out. But let's not worry about dat, let's worry about the rest of this tour. And didn't you mention me meeting your pops soon?" I asked. Lighting my blunt, I sat back and closed my eyes to shake these nerves off of me. I ain't gonna lie, I thought I was gonna have to do some time over this shit, but I can only thank most high that I was able to walk out of that cell handcuff free.

"Yeah, I talked to him before we left. Said he wants to meet the young man who takes up all of my attention." She said as I chuckled.

"You be talking about me to your peoples?" I asked