my process of getting into a new group

1. look up the name of the group on youtube and click on the first mv you see:
this helps get: the general idea of the group, whether you enjoy the music or not, how many members there are(generally), and just an idea of how some of the members look.

2. look up unhelpful guide to _______ / introduction to __________ :
this will give you facts about the group and the members along with the members names(and ages usually), the fandom name, positions in the group, who's friends with who, etc.

3. go back and watch the same video as step 1 and see how many members you can name:
this helps connect names to faces and it also helps you know how far along you are.

3.5. this is only for people bad with names i would suggest looking up the names of the members, writing them down, and then going back and watching more mv's to help get the names down.

4. watch as many ______ on crack or ______ chaotic moments as possible some groups have more or less of these types of videos but it's a good way to get to know the members better and with memorizing names

5. go back and watch all the mv's this is done best after watching the chaotic videos but it can really be done at any time:
this helps with picking out a bias and it can help you become more confident with the members names.(also great for finding the members skills in terms of singing, dancing, and rapping)

5.5. if you like reading fan fiction i would suggest looking up introduction to ________ ships which might help you find the good fanfiction however not very many smaller groups will have good ship videos so be careful(also going through the group name tag on wattpad can help you find the popular ships)

6. now you have gotten into a new group!!! yayayayayayay!!!