Chapter 1

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in a strange room. There's just a huge bed and a PC. Nothing more, nothing less.

(Y/N): Where am I?

Fafnir: Welcome to your home.

(Y/N): Home?

Fafnir: Yes. This room. You don't need more.

(Y/N): Come again?

Fafnir: You actually don't need sleep or food. You are not an actual human, you are part dragon.

(Y/N): Ok, because of that dragon part I don't need food?

Fafnir: I mean, you can eat if you want. But your energy comes from magic.

(Y/N): So I eat magic?

Fafnir: Kinda, I created a spell which creates energy, which can be transformed into all kinds. Don't worry about the magic pool. It's infinite.

(Y/N): I will just trust you there.

Fafnir: Very well, you need to go to school now.

(Y/N): NOW?!?

Fafnir: Take the school uniform and put it on. I will guide you to the school.

I took the school uniform from the bed, but not before I realized I'm completely naked right now! I swear Fafnir was laughing herself right now. I put the uniform on and walked out the door.

 I put the uniform on and walked out the door

Time skipo

(Y/N): These clothes are really revealing around the legs.

Before I could complain more the school was in sight.

It looked pretty big and crowds of students walked into it

It looked pretty big and crowds of students walked into it. Just then some boys and girls stared at me. I kept on walking but the stares scared me. I could also hear whispers.

Girl1 : Wow she is beautiful!

Girl2 : I wanna date her. I'm lesbian now.

Girl1 : I she new? I never saw her before.