🌰Nutella Treats🌰

Alright nutella lovers! This post's for you. If you're just as crazy as me about this delish hazelnut spread, I bet you're going to love these recipes!

Let's spice up the game!

#1 Nutella cookies

Combine 1 cup nutella, 1 egg and 1 cup all purpose flour in a bowl. Lay a parchment paper on your baking tray and do as how you would normally do while baking cookies.
Bake for 6-8 minutes at 350° and you're done!

#Nutella lava mug cake

Put 2 tbs soft butter into a mug followed by 3 tbs sugar. Add in 2 tbs boling water and stir the mixture till everythings melted. Now add 2 tbs cocoa powder and 1/4 cup self-raising flour (all purpose floor will do just as good). Mix until smooth. Now time to grab our nutella! Dig a little space in the middle of your batter and put in a spoonful of nutella. Cover the top with batter from the sides. Do not mix as this is a lava cake. Microvave your mixture for about 1-2 minutes and you're done!
When you dig into it you should be  expecting hazelnut heaven to flow out!

#3 Nutella Iced Latte

I bet you'll love this! Grab a mug and fill half of it with warm milk. Put in 2 tsp nutella and give it a good stir! You can also add more nutella according to your taste. Add 1 tsp coffee powder and 1 tsp sugar. Stir. Put in about 4-5 cubes of ice and add milk to fill up rest up of the cup and you should be good to go!!
Top it according to your liking with some whipped cream or marshmallows and enjoy!

Hope you guys liked these quick recipes and do tell me if you give them a try!
Go give yourself a treat princess, you deserve it💖💖💖

~Mia aka BornPerFICTIONist