Hawk- You lied to me?|

Start from the beginning

At around 10pm Demetri texted me, asking if he could come over, I obviously said yes and turned on some lights so i wouldn't look like a complete hermit when he came over.

Once Demetri texted me he was here and knocked on the door i raced to the front door and opened it with a bright smile but that smile what immediately faltered when I saw hawk standing next to him.

"before you ask, no this is not a ambush, he apologized to me and wants to join myiagi do and eagle fangs combined dojo" Demetri said

My facial expressions went soft for a second before saying," ok well why is he here?" 

"did you make the sign up sheets?" he asked 

"yah" i said 

"well go get it so he can sign up" he said

I signed before closing the door and rushing upstairs to get it off my desk. I realized i was in sweats, an old MGK shirt ,and my hair was in a messy bun, i looked like a bum. 'Whatever' i thought.

I grabbed the sign up sheet and ran to the front door. Once i opened it i handed the sign up sheet to hawk, he looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes i have ever seen. I immediately looked away before Demetri asked, 

" ok listen we just got into a huge house fight, can we please come in? he said.

"yah sure" i mumbled before opening the door fully so they could walk in.

"can we talk?" Hawk asked while looking down at me with eyes full of sadness and guilt.

"Yah sure, lets go outside by the pool" I said with a small smile.

We walked outside and he immediately looked at me  and said, "I'm so sorry, you honestly deserve so much better than me. You were right, Demetri and you have been with me through everything and i still chose cobra kai over you guys. We had been together for 2 years and i still chose to be 'tough' and lose you for a dojo that was making me a bully." 

"I understand if you never want to talk to me again but all I'm asking for is some form of forgiveness" he said while holding my hands in his and looking in my eyes.

I new that i wanted to cave, i could hear the genuine meaning in all the words he was saying. I just new that doing what he did to Demetri deserves some sort of punishment.

"I think in time i can forgive you" i said while looking at him. I could see the small smile, not the usual hawk smirk, but his actual smile starting to form.

"really?" he said with hope.

"yah, you just have to give me time" i said.

"of course, somehow i haven't hugged you in 3 weeks, can i possibly get a hug?" he said. I knew that physical touch was his love language and so was mine, there was no way i was going to say no.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while his went to my waist almost as a reflex, I immediately was met with the smell of honey and oak, it made me feel safe, he made me feel safe. I knew that it wouldn't take much time for me to forgive him, but i didn't want him to get off the hook that easily, i mean he did break Demetris arm.

*2 weeks later*

Everything was going amazing, Daniel and Johnny combined there dojos and all the cobras came to, even tori. So i was trying to help as much as i could. Yasmine and Demetri were officially a thing and i forgave hawk. We were friends but everyone could tell there was defiantly some sexual tension in the air.

We were all at a pool party that Sam was hosting for the end of the school year this time with her parents permission. All the girls were on my ass about talking to hawk. I knew i would i just needed a push.

As if the universe could read my mind, 'incredible' by James TW came on the speaker moon brought. This was our song, we slow danced to it in 8th grade ,freshman year, and  sophomore year. 

Everyone stopped talking as Robby got out of the pool to ask tori to dance. Hawk slowly walked over to me, freshly soaked from the pool.

"May I have this dance pretty girl?" he said. How could anyone ever say no to that.

"of course" i said as he took my hand and led me to were everyone else was dancing.

As always his hands went to my waist while mine went around his neck.

"your cold" i whispered.

"your warm" he whispered back

" will you give me a second chance?" he asked softly before putting a light kiss below my ear

" i think i can make that work"i said.

i could tell he was smiling, i leaned out and pushed my forehead to his while we slowly swayed.

" you just have to promise me you wont break anyone else's arm." i said while looking at him.

"i think i can make that work" he said before smashing his lips into mine.

This was going to be one hell of a summer.

A/N: This took so long but was so worth it. Many imagines will be coming.