Fuuto X Reader

Sorry it took so long. School sucks and I've been sick lately. Not to mention lack of inspiration.

Reader's POV

I'm finally going to see Fuuto in concert! I've seen his videos and he's really cute. His voice is amazing. I'm just so excited. I decided to curl my (h/l) (h/c) hair and put a bit of make-up on. I grabbed my Fuuto shirt and some purple jeans with my black flats. It's time to go. I'm so excited I'm shaking. Will I even get to get close to him? I doubt it, but just the sight of him will be glorious. We all know it isn't enough though. I want to meet him. I want him to look into my (e/c) eyes and actually see me. I want to hug him. To feel his embrace. To feel his touch. I was daydreaming and almost rear ended someone. Jeez. I need to pay attention to the road and not Fuuto. As if. Almost there.

Fuuto POV

I groaned as my manager left the room. He expects me to just sit here bored while I wait fro the concert to start? An idol like me deserves better. I decided to put my hood up and sneak out. I was walking through the entrance gates and leaving when I ran into someone. Idiots. She fell down.

"I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't watchign where I was going." She got her hair out of her face and stood up. She was actually quite pretty. I took my chance. 

"It's alright. I was just trying to sneak out of here for a bit. Care to join me?" She looked at me, confused. 

"Why would you leave? I've saved up for months to come here. Why would you ever dare to leave Fuuto?" I smirked.

"Just trust me." I held out my hand and she hesitantly took it. I chuckled and started running.

Reader's POV

I can't believe I just ditched a Fuuto concert with a stranger. I can't even see his face! His hood is blocking everything. We got to  small park and he stopped.

"What's your name?" He turned to me and all I could see was a hint of a smirk.

"Now, where's the fun in that? You're the baka that followed me. What's your name?" Baka? Did he just call me a baka? I'm not an idiot. Well, I did randomly follow a stranger. I sighed.

"(y/n), what's yours?" He just laughed and pulled down his hood. My eyes grew the size of frisbees and I'm sure I blushed slightly. Fuuto was standing in front of me laughing.

"Your face!" He continued laughing. I giggled with him.

"Well, how was I supposed to expect that?" He got htis look on his face and pulled me closer. I blushed severly as he whispered in my ear.

"You know, you're very pretty. I might just keep you as mine." His words struck me and I felt weak at the knees. He pulled back and I tried to hide my face as it was surely as red as a tomato. He chuckled and pulled my arms down.

Fuuto's POV

She was blushing fiercely. How I do love to play the girls. Although, this one I really did want to keep. I pulled her close yet again and brought her face to mine. We were centimeters apart.

"Fuuto! I swear I will make sure you never perform again!" My idiot manager called me. I sighed and released her. 

"You baka! I was bored!" I yelled back and grabbed her hand. We began walking back to the concert. He eyed me suspiciously as I reached him.

"She's not stayng."

"Yes she is."

"Brat."

"Baka." She hung her head as I lead her to back stage. I smiled and looked my manager in the eyes as I lifted her head and then kissed her passionately. God she tastes amazing.

Reader's POV

He kissed me. It was amazing. I mean, I froze because it surprised me, but I eventually melted into it as he pulled me even closer. My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him back. He finally pulled away and smiled.

"Meet me in my dressing room after this. I'm not letting you leave without making you mine." With that he walked on stage. I watched for most of it, still in awe. Halfway through his last song I decided to go to his room like he had requested. I wasn't normally one to take orders, but I wanted to see where this went. I walked in and sat on a couch and waited. When he finally walked in and sat beside me. He slowly looked over to me and pulled me closer to him again. I looked up at him.

"Fuuto?"

"Yes?"

"What did you mean, 'Make me yours'?" He smirked and kissed me again. Then he took my phone and entered his number.

"I want you to be my girlfriend." He smiled at me as I quietly squealed and hugged him

"Of course!" I ended up falling asleep there and waking up in a different home. Fuuto walked into the room.

"Hello dear, welcome to my house."