5

NICKI 

"Girl you finally let that man spend the night?" Lauren asked while braiding my hair. Every time Lauren does my hair I feel like we're back in high school having a sleep over. It's so nostalgic.

"I wasn't in my right state of mind. I was drunk Lo." That's no excuse but its the excuse I'm giving her.

"Did y'all at least have hot sloppy drunk sex?" Now she know me better than that.

"No Lauren we did not." She wants me to be a whore so bad. If she didn't have a chunk of my hair I would turn around and hit her.

"I don't want to move too fast with him." I admit shyly. He's the only other person I've been with other than Beyonce. I don't want to mess this up.

"Too fast?! Girl Ermias and I already picking out baby names." We laughed and were interrupted by a knock at the door. Who could that be?

"Can you get that for me babe?" I asked lauren while I got up to get some snacks from the kitchen.

"Nicki Jawana man here!" Lauren shouted and I couldn't help but laugh. I brought the snacks in the livingroom and dropped the on the couch.

"Where my babies at?" I asked taking my seat on the couch

"My mom took them to see dad. She said she'll drop the off later." If that's the case then why is she here?

"Then why are you here?" Lauren asked before I got a chance too.

"Let me guess. Robyn and Kelly are busy or you're hungry?" Or both I guessed.

"Both." Beyonce smiled. See I knew it.

"Well there's a McDonald's up the street." I directed her.

"Come on nicki i know you cooked girl." Beyoncé said on her way into the kitchen. I let out a deep sigh rubbing my temples. This woman works my nerves.

"Fine there's steak, shrimp and mashed potatoes in there." I mumbled letting Lauren finish the rest of my hair.

"Thank youuuuu." Beyoncé sung while getting the food out the refrigerator.

"But you have to take my car to the shop for an oil change and go to target with me to get Gigi's stuff for school." I said as Beyoncé piled food onto her plate.

"Fine." She dismissed me putting her plate in the microwave.

"We'll leave once lauren finishes my hair." I informed her.

"Aight." She hopped on the counter and waited for her food to heat up .

"Oh and eat some broccoli! There's fruit in there too." Beyoncé struggles to get enough fruits and vegetables in her diet.

"Might as well make her plate." Lauren mumbled

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. Lauren continued to braid my hair while Beyoncé ate me out of house and home. Once Lauren finished my hair and Beyonce finished eating her five course meal it was time to go.

"Alright im going to take your car to the shop and you follow me in my car then we can go to target." Bey explained while washing the dishes. While she cleaned the kitchen Lauren and I cleaned the livingroom.

"Don't wreck my car girl." Beyoncé said adjusting the driver seat in my car. I flicked her off and followed her down the street to the shop.

BEYONCÉ

"Welcome to LA customs what can I do for you?" The mechanic greeted me while wiping his hands with a towel.

"Wassup. Can you do an oil change, tire rotation, tune up, wash and detail for me." I asked reading off the list of services they offered.